Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #11
YAY! I am a
Webkinz :)

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wi is not a Clubhouse and Ganz hating center!

i agree with you 1oo%, I dislike when people use the h word, and I am aiming for a position of a GT so I am very upset with those kinds of posts/ threads.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I agree, but at the same time I don't. I don't think it is right to say that you "hate" anyone, or any company. I think it is fine if people come on here to vent, and express their opinions and expressions. It all depends on attitude. If you are hating Ganz to start arguments, or get attention or whatever, or take things to a high extreme, I don't think it is okay. I think it is fine to discuss these things to feel better after you lose an item, something closes down, or whatever, or to complain to try to get some changes for the better. People don't normally boycott things just to be annoying, they do it because they want to see some change.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
[xo]watermelon3

I totally agree with you! I have seen a TON of posts like that! It is okay for people to say what they feel, but NOT in the way that we are saying it. This needs to stop, and I totally agree

Last edited by [xo]watermelon3; 06-23-2008 at 09:58 PM..
Old 06-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
Vegan

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_addict054
Yeah, it gets annoying when people complain so much about Ganz, like planning boycotts & such... first of all I don't really think this is the right website to plan a Ganz boycott... second of all, you are still supporting Ganz by going on Webkinz.com too.
If people say they hate webkinz & Ganz so much and stuff why are they still on here and Webkinz.com?
It confuzzles me.
I don't think it is that people "hate" Ganz so much as they would like to have their customer service improve.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
turtlegurltg25

Actually, i dont mind! I just dont click them! So i agree with you 0%!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #16
YAY! I am a
Webkinz :)

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

ya, don't be a hater yo! lol
Closed