Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 AM   #31
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: WI Members Anniversary Idea!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
It did, actually... that's probably what happened.
Uploaded on tinypic and now it won't happen again
Thank you. I was about to upload it to photobucket, but when I clicked on it, it went to tinypic.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #32
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

What a cute idea! I love it, and It would definitely be an awesome one! Great job you guys! It's just exciting when you hit a big milestone like 1 year! Rep if I can give you any!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #33
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I find that a Great idea! Its a wonderful way to celebrate WI members 1 year anniversary!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #34
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
I find that a Great idea! Its a wonderful way to celebrate WI members 1 year anniversary!
Thanks! It would also be for 2-year anniversary, 3-year, etc.
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
What a cute idea! I love it, and It would definitely be an awesome one! Great job you guys! It's just exciting when you hit a big milestone like 1 year! Rep if I can give you any!
Thank you.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #35
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I have no idea what happened! The dog isn't the sprite!
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
xD Ok, good. xD Cuz I went to the thread again this morning, and it was the black lab pic ... I was like "cute, but how does this relate? " LOL. But anyways, this one looks great! Thanx for making it!

View Post Originally Posted by ave
I believe what you did is copy the link from lunapic (not the one in this post that I'm quoting, the one in the first post), and when you do this and use it as an image on another site, then on that other site, it shows up as whatever you're working on in Lunapic.

That probably made no sense.
Ooo ... yeah, it makes sense. xD Read it a few times over.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #36
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

That's a great idea! It'd make it much easier to see whose anniversary it was.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

That's a really cool idea! I think it would make a great addition to WI. Rep!
Maybe they could even make month anniversary sprites,for those of us who haven't quite been at WI that long.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #38
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
That's a great idea! It'd make it much easier to see whose anniversary it was.
It would defenitely help me.
View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
That's a really cool idea! I think it would make a great addition to WI. Rep!
Maybe they could even make month anniversary sprites,for those of us who haven't quite been at WI that long.
Thanks for posting and for the rep.
I think that the 1 year anniversary, 2 year, 3 year, etc. is good enough, even if you haven't been at WI for a long time, one day, you will!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #39

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

thats a great idea! it would be helpfu.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #40
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
thats a great idea! it would be helpfu.
I agree, it would be helpful to remember.
Closed

Tags
lbj14 tagged you, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε