Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Smile WI Member Checklist! =]

I think all of us tend to migrate to a specific part of the forum, which is totally natural! But wouldn't it be great to be able to get to know other members who linger in separate parts of the forum? While you're reading, try and do each of these things during your time on WI:

1# Post on a thread that isn't your own. So many people take for granted the joy just one post can bring!

2# Welcome a new member in the Hi my name is Joe!

3# Take notice of someone's recent rainbow/spinny/new rep bar accomplishment!

4# Be generous while giving rep, but make sure they deserve it!

5# Make your avatar and signature meaningful.

6# Congratulate a new GT!

7# Thank a Mod or Admin or GC for all their work!

8# Be careful with your words, always try to stay sweet and sensitive to others emotions!

9# Compliment someone's profile background or avatar or signature.

10# Join a club that holds your interest!

11# Wish someone a Happy Birthday!

12# Thank Justin for WI!

13# Recommend a friend to WI.

14# Use internet safety and never give out personal information.

15# ENJOY YOUR TIME ON WI!

16# (Suggestion by SophieKinz) Always make sure to be welcoming to people who have just joined the DCT. Include them in the fun!

17# Comment on a thread with zero posts

18# (Suggestion by Priceless) Try to help solve a recipe or encourage others who do it!

19# (Suggestion by Amygirl8 ) If you see a house thread or a story thread has very little posts, post an encouraging message for the owner =)

20# - (Suggestion by Amygirl8 )Try to order from the smaller, less common shops. Sometimes the biggest isn't the best, and you can't find that out if you only stick to the big shops and not give the little ones a chance =)

If you have some more suggestions feel free to post them so I can add to the checklist!

Last edited by runlikethewind; 07-24-2011 at 11:12 PM..
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: WI Member Checklist! =]

Thanks for the great reminders, runlikethewind .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 07-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for the reminders!
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Thank you both for posting!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Thanks for the reminders!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

Thank you for posting!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #7
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

I have done them all today actually. [:
Old 07-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
♥♥
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lotooo
I have done them all today actually. [:
GOOD FOR YOU!
Here's a cookie:
Old 07-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #9

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

What wonderful reminders.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

What a great thread. I've been trying to be a little more 'outgoing' on here. (Well, I guess a little bit more than usual). I've been trying to visit more threads and different sections, and trying to help out more. So let's see what I can check off...
(Blue=Done)
1# Post on a thread that isn't your own. So many people take for granted the joy just one post can bring!

2# Welcome a new member in the Hi my name is Joe!
-Not yet. I used to, but i haven't recently. I'll work on it. -

3# Take notice of someone's recent rainbow/spinny/new rep bar accomplishment
-I try to

4# Be generous while giving rep, but make sure they deserve it!
-Getting better at it. I used to not give it that much, but now I've been trying to spread it around more for people whose posts deserve rep. -

5# Make your avatar and signature meaningful.
-I think my avatar is kinda meaningful. As for the signature, I'm just using the current heart one until I can find a better one.-

6# Congratulate a new GT!
-Yup, I try to do that. I also congratulate the GT's who have become Gifted-

7# Thank a Mod or Admin or GC for all their work!
-Wow, I can't honestly say that I have done that recently. -

8# Be careful with your words, always try to stay sweet and sensitive to others emotions!
-Working on that too. Trying to say things in a more respectful manner.-

9# Compliment someone's profile background or avatar or signature.
-I actually do this often -

10# Join a club that holds your interest!
-Eh, I join clubs, but then I usually forget about them. ..

11# Wish someone a Happy Birthday!
-Yup. I used to always wish all the people who had birthdays on the bottom of the page, but I haven't done it recently. Recently, I just wish a happy birthday to the people I know. But I'd like to start wishing EVERYONE a happy birthday -

12# Thank Justin for WI!
-Same as #7-

13# Recommend a friend to WI.
-None of my friends play Webkinz anymore. -

14# Use internet safety and never give out personal information.
-Always try not to give out too much personal info-

15# ENJOY YOUR TIME ON WI!

-Of course! -
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here