Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Webkinz Insider Member "Badges"

Hello I had an idea for Webkinz Insider. Maybe we could have "Member Badges". It would be a little badge under the person's Stars and Rep Boxes... and it would say how many years that person has been a Member of WI. For Example, once someone has been a Mmber of WI for 1 year, they could get a silver badge that said "1 Year Member" on it or something. Next it could be a bronze badge that said "2 Year Member". Then it could be gold that said, "3 Year Member". It could go on and on with different colors and sayings.

I thought it was a good idea because it would be kind of like giving a "Thank You" to those people who have been a part of the WI "family" for awhile.

It's just an thought... please feel free to post what you think.
(Please nothing rude, thanks!)

(Edit) Also, some WI members have came up with the idea of a "New Member" Badge for those members who have recently/just joined WI!

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 01-31-2009 at 10:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member "Badges"

That would be awesome! There might also be a "New Member" one

Rep to you!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Wow.that is really a sweet thought. i like it.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I like the idea! It looks neat and it can orgianize the members on WI and if they have a new member badge people could give them a friendly little hello by their profiles. Great thought!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #5

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

cool idea rep for you
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #6

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you everyone!

I really like the "New Member Badge" idea! That way everyone could have a badge; everyone can feel "special" to WI.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #7

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

I really like that idea!!!
But just so you know , there is something that says when you joined already.
skyranch is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:27 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
Thank you everyone!

I really like the "New Member Badge" idea! That way everyone could have a badge; everyone can feel "special" to WI.
Thanks This would be a fantastic idea if it could come true!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by skyranch
I really like that idea!!!
But just so you know , there is something that says when you joined already.
Thanks!
And I know, but I thought that maybe a little shiny badge (that could replace the little box) would look "cuter"/"cooler". They could always just add the badge too and still keep the little box!

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 02-01-2009 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Old 02-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #10

13nattjo has disabled reputation

That is a Great Idea! That would be really cool! Nice Idea! REP!
13nattjo is offline Female
Closed