Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 01:51 AM   #21
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: WI mebers being very rude

Aww, that's so sad! I guess a few "bad" seeds joined in . Just ingnore the meanies and try to enjoy the good people on the site.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 06:19 AM   #22
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Sorry that your feelings have been hurt. Nobody likes that!

Like Snowwhite(sp?) said, the BEST thing to do is flag the post (just hit the little red flag on the left in every post) and a mod with take a look. If someone is out of line, it will be noted and, if needed, dealt with by mods, admins.

This is and should be a FUN place to hang out!! I hope it gets better for you.
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 06:33 AM   #23
xox elf

No one should be allowed to be rude on the RPs. I agree, but some people don't understand the rules of them at first. That's why I asked someone when I first joined RPs what they were and how they work. I think you just need to help some people out, first.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:31 AM   #24
EnchantixBloom
Gifted

EnchantixBloom is on a distinguished road

I saw that. I think you should tell them how you feel. They`re not trying to be rude. Some people use the same name more than once, too so they should treat you the same as they treat the other people like that. They can name their character Ashley when it`s not taken. If you feel bad, tell them without making them feel bad. Tell them that they can be Ashley when I`m not in that RP. It`s not really a big problem with me when people use the same names as they do on my RPs. I hope they apoligise to you and you can RP with them again.
EnchantixBloom is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 07:45 AM   #25
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!
Webkinz :)

tigerlilly is on a distinguished road

thanks ya'll. it is making making me fell better.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #26
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tigerlilly
There are lot of mean people on wi. I am very disspointed when i first joined everybody was so nice and did not care abput if tey loojked the sam ein roleplays. I miss that. Now like everyone id being rude, making certin time sof rps that some people can not join. I mean can somepeopel please lighten up . Iknow it it hurts myfeelings and i think some of ya'lls to.

PLEASE OLNY TYPE NICE COMMETS!!!! Thanks.

Post if you agree eith me.
Please re-read what you just typed. There are alot of words that don't look like words so I do not understand the passage.
PS. I really don't mean to sound rude. I just want you to clarify it for me!!
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #27
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Well I agree with you but sometimes there is some stafety issue, so they tell you so nothing will happen. But someone picking a fight? Now thats BAD
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 07:50 AM   #28
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

tigerlilly is on a distinguished road

sorry sprinklez. it is justing saying how some people are being mean, and when i first joined it was so peace ful now it is like fights like everywhere

Yes someone picked a fight with me.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #29
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

No. I do agree some have been rude although.
Please will you work on your spelling.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:58 AM   #30
puppylover1628

like what peple/usernames are doing this???? cant you report them///
Closed