Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Insider Insider Suggestion

yeah.
you don't have to pay to join WI
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #42
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

The point of having insider insiders is to get money for the site to keep it free. I don't think that the staff is going to change that.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #43
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
While it's a good idea, how about with so many WI Bucks we get a discount? Like 10,000 WI Bucks gives you a 10% off discount. The memberships help run WI itself. So instead of pretty much not making money for the site, discounts could be a win-win situation. More people get memberships at a better price, and WI still makes the money. Of course, discounts could only go so far and would stop at like 60%.. but still if it's $20 for a year (right? that's the price right?) and you get 60% off that is only like $8 for the entire year! That isn't even 3 cents a day!!
just quoting myself. i didn't see anyone respond to it, yet i thought it might be a theoritcal solutation.. a best of both worlds thing (no hannah montana reference intended)
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #44

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
While it's a good idea, how about with so many WI Bucks we get a discount? Like 10,000 WI Bucks gives you a 10% off discount. The memberships help run WI itself. So instead of pretty much not making money for the site, discounts could be a win-win situation. More people get memberships at a better price, and WI still makes the money. Of course, discounts could only go so far and would stop at like 60%.. but still if it's $20 for a year (right? that's the price right?) and you get 60% off that is only like $8 for the entire year! That isn't even 3 cents a day!!
I see.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #45
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
I have a suggestion for the WI Insider Insider.

I think we should be able to buy an insider insider membership with WI Bucks.
Here is whe I think it could maybe go like:

- - - - -

1 Week: 7,000
3 Weeks: 21,000
1 Month: 40,000
2 Months: 61,000
3 Months: 110,000
1 Year: 295,000

- - - - -

Yes, I know what you are thinking, WOAH! EXPENSIVE!

By being more active on WI you get more WI bucks. It gives you a better reason to come on more often.

And they can't just let us get away with being an Insider Insider for a small amount of WI Bucks.
There should be alot.

- - - - -

PLEASE POST NICE THINGS
NOTHIN RUDE!

- - - - -

Thanks for reading!

-Cookie
Im not thinking WHOA EXPENSIVE! I'm thinking, thats way to underpriced. It costs a LOT of money to run this site, and ads dont reel in much money
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 07-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #46
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I think Gemini has a better idea with this IMHO.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #47
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They are actually working on that idea at this very moment. Supposedly, if the rumors are correct, you will be able to buy a subscription for 50,000 WI bucks, but they still have a few kinks to work out! Justin, Wendy, and the Staff have done a great job with WI so far, so I know this addition will be a good one.

This is what the FAQ says about the idea of WI Bucks paying for a subscription to be anInsider Insider-

---------------------------

What is a WI subscription?
From what I understand you will be able to "subscribe" to WI like you do a magazine or something. There will be perks to this; I think some of the items mentioned are less ads - more PM space, a badge to say you've subscribed...

I'm not sure how this will fit in directly with the WI bucks yet - there could be a conversion or something to real $$ - but I'm sure Justin will be speaking to all of these & what the goals are of the two systems when the official guide (added section to the FAQ) comes out later ~ r

------------------------

Thats what the FAQ says, and there has been a lot of word on the subject, but I'll believe it when I see it!
Good thread.
--Star

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 07-29-2009 at 01:23 PM..
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #48

Thank you (:
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #49
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I think this is a splendid idea.
But, WI needs to make money, like others stated. On the bright side, this would give others reasons to come back to WI.
I hope it'll come true!
Rep.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #50
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
It's a good idea, but I have to agree. If she says no it means NO. Maybe if insider insider had more things...then yeah! she'll say yes. It's like the deluxe membership. My mom said no. I asked her again. She said no. So like Webberlily said, "NO is NO."
She said no to paying for it, not for being an Insider Insider. If it were free, she probably would have said yes.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, luv it! zanney, zanney wuz here