Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Insider Insider Suggestion

thanks everyone .
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #32
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

i think thats a good idea!!!!!!!!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #33
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Gerat idea! Except we would donate a dollar or more (in real money) each time we resubscribe. It would help and people wouldn't have to use their money each year so constant.
Maine is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #34
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Nice idea, but I think WI needs the money. I know Ameriwade supplies most of it, but if they add new features running Wi cost some more because they have to increase the storage space. I'm not trying to sound rude.

--Jayfeather
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #35
Call me Nadine [:

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

That's a great idea!!
However, it would be hard to convince the staff to use your suggestion, because they need money to keep running the site, and the money from the Insider Insider benifits contributes to that. It's a great idea, but the staff probably wouldn't go for it.
boballoo123 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #36

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

thanks for your posts everyone. (:
Old 07-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #37
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I think I heard Justin say this might happen one day, when we finally get a prize system for WI bucks.

I would love this...a really nice friend on here bought me Insider Insider for a few months, but I don't have a credit card and couldn't renew it
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #38
ebaday

I think it is a good idea - and it has been brought up before - but the point of donating and suscribing to WI is to keep WI free for everyone. If you can buy it with fake money then that is not helping WI. SO I do not think this will happen. Thank you for suggesting though.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #39

okay thanks.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #40
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I don't get it... how would WI not be free for everyone?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, luv it! zanney, zanney wuz here