Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #21
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Insider Insider Suggestion

Yeah, I agree. Also, I think she might have said no because you would have to pay for it, if it was free in real life, she's probably say yes.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #22
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm afraid that I disagree with your suggestion, and it's because of your second sentence. You asked your mom to become an Insider Insider and she said NO.

You should respect her decision and not try to think up ways to get around it. This is very irritating for parents. NO is NO. Whatever merit your suggestion might have, it was trying to get your mom to change her mind, and this is disrespectful. Just accept her decision, WI is very enjoyable even without the subscription.
It's a good idea, but I have to agree. If she says no it means NO. Maybe if insider insider had more things...then yeah! she'll say yes. It's like the deluxe membership. My mom said no. I asked her again. She said no. So like Webberlily said, "NO is NO."
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #23
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Good idea! I have a thread kinda similar to this, but it's about maybe giving a free trial of the Insider Insider status. That way, we can get a taste of what it's like. I do know that Justin and the staff are considering this, the only problem is, what else would be their source of income to maintain WI? You wouldn't physically pay for what the ads origanally had covered, and the sponsers bring in a good amount of money to advertise. I like the idea, but I'm a bit too worried about WI to just jump the gun and say I love it, and we need it. Sure we could still donate... But in this state of economy, many can't.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #24

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

okay guys .
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #25
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I don't like it. WI has a huge server, and they need the WI^2 accounts for money. If they don't have the money. . . .no WI! AHHHH! But that won't happen.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #26

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

that was a little rude but okay.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #27
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

Thats a good idea. Because they haven't really found a reason for what to do with WI bucks. I think it's an awesome idea
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #28

thank you jojo. (:
Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #29
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

Great idea! My mom when i asked her said "No" straight off the bat!
926c is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #30
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I agree with you! I'm too young to have a credit card, and my parents would never pay for it for me. The WI Bucks value would probably be determined after long consideration though... as new members would have no way to buy one, and older members would be able to get lifetime subscriptions... lol

Let's hope WI comes out with this update some time!
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, luv it! zanney, zanney wuz here