Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default WI Insider Insider Suggestion

I have a suggestion for the WI Insider Insider.

I think we should be able to buy an insider insider membership with WI Bucks.
Here is whe I think it could maybe go like:

- - - - -

1 Week: 7,000
3 Weeks: 21,000
1 Month: 40,000
2 Months: 61,000
3 Months: 110,000
1 Year: 295,000

- - - - -

Yes, I know what you are thinking, WOAH! EXPENSIVE!

By being more active on WI you get more WI bucks. It gives you a better reason to come on more often.

And they can't just let us get away with being an Insider Insider for a small amount of WI Bucks.
There should be alot.

- - - - -

PLEASE POST NICE THINGS
NOTHIN RUDE!

- - - - -

Thanks for reading!

-Cookie

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 07-27-2009 at 11:52 AM..
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: WI Insider Insider Suggestion

Well, I think it is a good idea, but I don't know if the staff would go for it. They need WI Insider Insider to get money for the site, and if you can get the same things with just WI bucks, not as many people would give actual money.

If they did do it, though, the amount paid should be different than what you posted. Because someone could just keep buying 1 day memberships for a year and only need to pay 365,000, instead of the 1,000,000.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #3

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

how about this

1 Day;; Buy every 2 Weeks
1 Week;; Buy every Month
Old 07-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

This is a really great idea.
I know, that WI insider, isn't in the picture now for me either, so this could be really good.
And, WI will be more active. (:
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

This is my idea because i would never be able to get 50,000 wi bucks i only have around 2,000 right now.
1 Week: 15,000
3 Weeks: 35,000
1 Month: 45,000
2 Months: 90,000
3 Months: 180,000
1 Year: 250,000
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #6
i don't like

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

I would still never be able to buy it. I only have 36,000 WI bucks and i'm on WI 24/7 so, i guess i'm still working my way...! But anyway, GREAT IDEA!
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I think it's a good idea... The thing is, I think that it would be hard to convince people to want it.. I wanted to be an insider-insider for a while, but I moved on.. The thing is, I just can't pay with a credit card or anything!

It would be nice, and I hope someday it will work!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #8

thanks everyone. (:

I know that most people have not so mayn WI bucks but its a good reason be post more and be more active.

because i have like 25,978 i have like, 210,003 WI Bucks
Old 07-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #9

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

Or like
1 week : 5,000
2 weeks : 10,000
3 weeks ; 15,000
4 weeks (a month); 20,000
and s on
ottercute is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #10

no, i think that is to little.
no offense.

but thanks anyways. (:
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, luv it! zanney, zanney wuz here