Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
svetlanaviumort
Webkinz :)

shun_goku_satsu is on a distinguished road

Talking WI Idea for new/retired webkinz

I have noticed that some users don't know where to get the newer webkinz or just wondered if there are any of the newer webkinz in stores yet. I thought it would be a good idea to compose a list of retail stores (store name only) or web site(s) that have such webkinz in stock - this idea would also work if you want to get a retired webkinz too, since I have seen quite a bit of retired webkinz still in stores.
shun_goku_satsu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Idea for new/retired webkinz

Wonderrful idea! I could definantly use this for Webkinz Hunting!

Maybe it could be like the WW Retail finder , only for the retired and new!

But.. WI may not have the type of forum that can support this, so, don't be shocked if it doesn't work.
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by shun_goku_satsu
I have noticed that some users don't know where to get the newer webkinz or just wondered if there are any of the newer webkinz in stores yet. I thought it would be a good idea to compose a list of retail stores (store name only) or web site(s) that have such webkinz in stock - this idea would also work if you want to get a retired webkinz too, since I have seen quite a bit of retired webkinz still in stores.
On the Webkinz Log In page there is a store locater already.
The problem is that I can order webkinz that are up and coming but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will get them.
There are 4 loyalty ratings.
Gold, Silver, Bronze and just a purchasing status.
The way it works is you have to buy a certain amount of Ganz products Webkinz NOT included.
I think $10,000 worth of Ganz products gives you a Gold loyalty status and you are allowed to order 108 pieces. So if you order all of the POTM (12 pieces) all of the new releases (for argument let's say there are 4 new releases plus the signature) 30 pieces, then the Kinz Klips (36 pieces) Caring Valley for the month (12 pieces) and a set of value priced Lil Kinz (24 pieces), that's already 114 pieces. You have overshot your monthly purchases by 6 pieces...it is at their discretion and they may decide not to ship you the Signature pets that month.
We have NO idea what they will short on our shipments. Just that Gold orders are filled first, Silver next and Bronze last. General Purchasers get whatever is left over.
There is nothing cut and dry about what we have in stock or will have in stock. I would not put my store in this locater.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
svetlanaviumort

shun_goku_satsu is on a distinguished road

I understand both of your all's points. As for WI not having the type of forum, I did ask someone about this, but never got a response . As for the store locator on the site, while that is extremely useful, some of it is also out of date (at least for where I am). There is also always that likelihood of shortages, yes, but you can also call a store to find out if they have that particular webkinz in stock, and as for online, well it pretty much tells you immediately whether its in or out of stock, or backordered. Both of you brought up good points.
shun_goku_satsu is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Part of the fun of collecting Webkinz is the thrill of the hunt.

You walk into a store, perhaps looking for a Mother's Day card or something. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a little bit of furry fabric, the colour that you have been seeking... You dig it out from behind other items, and there it is! The one webbie that your heart has been yearning for! The thrill of finding your quest! The happiness!

Knowing in advance where everything is, will take that elation away.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

well i for one would definitley be interested in knowing where i might find some of the retired webkinz. it is fun to go looking for them, but at a point it would be helpful to be pointed in the right direction.
kwgriffi is offline Male
Old 09-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

Pat Catan's (craft store) in Ohio is really quick to get the new webkinz in. They also have a pretty good selection of retired and active webkinz (I recently found a full size bassett hound there). Their prices are great too! I just found a Charcoal Cat in a 2 pack at Costco.
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #8

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by shun_goku_satsu
This is a very clever idea! I would love to know where to find the new Webkinz...I always have difficulty finding them. Thanks so much for sharing!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

There is already a store locator on the front page.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

The store locator does not have all of the retailers that sell webkinz. I just found out recently that Cracker Barrel sells them!
supernova187 is offline Female
Closed