Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzkmw96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WI Help...

I am new here and I need Webkinz Insider members to help me and answer some of my questions.
1- How do I make a poll to for people to vote on what they think of my rooms?
2-How do I view my posts?
3-How can I trade exclusive items?
4-Why do I only get a few responses to my posts?

Can anyone help me please!

:wt:webkinzkmw96
:luvfrog:wfamilykbj
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
Ruby4224
Gift Guru

zeni is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Help...

THis link tells you how to make a poll:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ll-t21981.html

On the blue bar at the top of the page is a part that says: My Posts....click that and it will list all your posts.

You can only trade exclusive items after you have been through Gift trainee and become gifted.
This link explains how to become a gift trainee:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

I'm not sure why you don't get many responses. Don't take it personally. If you don't get an answer within a reasonable time, post again.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

1- How do I make a poll to for people to vote on what they think of my rooms?
You go to this link and follow the directions: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ll-t21981.html

2-How do I view my posts?
Near the top of the page is a link that says "My Posts" Click there to see your posts.
3-How can I trade exclusive items? You can join the Gift Exchange. Check out this thread for more info: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
4-Why do I only get a few responses to my posts? Tough to say. Are they asking questions? Maybe the first couple responses answer it well enough that others don't need to add to it. Maybe people didn't see it. Maybe the people who are interested in that subject just haven't seen it yet.

Don't take it personally. There are so many posts here that everyone can't respond to every post.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

first one, the links help out but they are at the top of where u see all the threads.
Second, at the top directly under the google, says my posts, Click it for options
Third, Join gift exchange(not as easy as it sounds)
Fourth: It happens there are only like 2 of my threads that have gotten a bunch of people. Dont worry about it stinks but u make a new one and people come to that
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
CollieGirl0910

CollieGirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

1.go to forums then the head to the pollz section.Click new topic and make the title and message.Scroll down and click yes,make this poll with a thread.(click the box next to it.)Add the options and other stuff!

2.Click My posts at the bottom row in the top under the google.you can either look at your posts or your threads

3.to trade items, you first have to become a gift trainee.to apply for that, you have to have 50 INFORMATIONAL posts,not "fluff".for example,fluff would be like,"that's awesome!" or, "cool!"plus,you have to have been part of wi for at least two weeks.Once you've done that, click here to respond to this post to apply to be a gift trainee.Make sure you read all the directions! After you get accepted, which could take a while, a coach will tell you all about how to be gifted.

4.you only get a few responses probably because people either dont know about your post, the topic isn't interesting, or other people already answered a question to the thread. there really isnt a reason why people dont respond to your threads.but, dont worry.once you get more experience, you'll make posts that everyone will respond to.

hope this solves all your problems!

---------- CollieGirl66 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

oh sorry, here is the link to apply to be a gift trainee.

Last edited by CollieGirl66; 03-16-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #6
webkinzkmw96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everybody! I am so glad you could help! Check out my polls once I make them please.
~webkinzkmw96
Closed