Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Default WIGEV List

I have created a list from the WIGEV that allows you to look up anything alphabetically. I was in the clubhouse trying to trade and was not sure if what I was trading was comparable in value. So I took the WIGEV, that the administrator(s) of WI created, and typed it into a spreadsheet so I could alphabetize it. This way when I am trading all I have to do is look it up easily and know instantly the value.

I hope in doing this I have not stepped on anyone's toes. I want to thank the creators of the WIGEV. Without your hardwork, I would not have been able to do this.

*Please note: On the items that change in value, I counted until September since it is so close. So if an item will be 18 months old in September, I went ahead and used that value.

If anyone finds any mistakes, please PM me so I can fix them. I will do my best to update often so the list stays accurate.

I hope that this will help you in making sound and fair trades.

I have found that some people are having trouble reading this. This is in Microsoft Office Excel. If you do not have Microsoft Excel, please go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN and download their free viewer. If you have the new version (2007) of microsoft office, PM me with your e-mail address and I can send it to you in that version.

Ok, after a brief downtime, we are back up and running smoothly. Thank you again, FIA!
Attached Files
File Type: xlsWIGEV Lists1.xls (161.0 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 08-24-2008 at 12:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 09:52 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kinz2091 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WIGEV List

Awesome! Thanks for the list!
kinz2091 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

it shows up really weird for me like diamonds and spades and stuff.

Good idea though!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
Baltimore Colts

Thats a great idea! IT shows up weirdly for me but if I scroll down I can see the items names in between the symbols, thanks! A lot of hard work must have been put into that!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:59 AM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
it shows up really weird for me like diamonds and spades and stuff.

Good idea though!
It's a Microsoft Excel page so if you don't have MS Excel, then you probably won't be able to see it. It is a wonderful list and I appreciate you taking the time to create it TrappersKid.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

Kinz2091 and Animegrl: Thank you so much.

xoxoflower07 and Baltimore Colts: I did this in Micosoft Office Excel. You can download a free viewer so you can hopefully see them here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

TrappersKid
Old 08-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
926joe
Webkinz :)
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!! what a lot of work and an awesome resource to have ~ this is great!!!! Thanks for taking the time to do this.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

You are quite welcome!
Old 08-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
sarahhermitcrab

Thanks for the WIGEV List!Add sarahhermitcrab...I want to send you a small little item for saying thanks
Old 08-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Very cool list.

For those of you who can't open Excel, I have a list in the Collectorz Corner section. Check out the red link in my signature.
FIA is offline Female
Closed