Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #31
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Friends List (TOP)

It would kind of hurt some people's feelings if they didn't make top
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #32
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
good idea
but like, sometimes if you're not on someone's top,
they'd feel bad.

And plus i have a good amount of friends on my friends list, and i wouldnt know who to choose. xP
Agreed
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #33
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Me too! I have always wanted that to happen. I absolutely love this idea! For the people who are opposed, maybe you could have an option of whether you wanted to display a top or not. Also, as someone said before. I really think that if anyone were to get upset over something silly like that, then they need to toughen up.
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Top wouldn't be an insult if you weren't on it, you're just showing your really good friends. I mean sure, you can have a lot of friends, so maybe you could set it under *random* so anybody who's on your list could show up, but couldn't some people have the feature if they wanted?
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #35
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

Great idea!! You have my support xD
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Thanks Purie.
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #37
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
good idea
but like, sometimes if you're not on someone's top,
they'd feel bad.

And plus i have a good amount of friends on my friends list, and i wouldnt know who to choose. xP

I think the idea is a great one, and I myself have had a desire for a list similar for quite some time.

But unfortunately, there would be some hurt feelings. I would love to publicly display those who I have cherished their friendship, but I also would also not want to make others feel unappreciated.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #38
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Hi there.
As some of you know, on MySpace, and maybe Facebook, they have a thing called a top. A top is where you can display your best friends on your buddy list, and I think we should have something like that on WI, with a limit of maybe 9 buddies on your top. What do you guys think?
-Clyde
Thats a great idea Clyde.
jorking is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #39
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Could you please elaborate on that?
It's always a big deal whose your BFF your BF and your F
It might make people feel left out, ignored, or not liked if they are put below other people as far as being a friend, maybe especially since you don't even know some of these people and they get the idea they aren't even liked for who they are
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:54 PM   #40
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I have a hard time deciding who to put in my top 40 on my myspace, so I rotate it pretty often but on here I only have 2 friends, so I guess it wouldnt matter lol

The only bad part about it, is It sometimes can cause people to get their feelings hurt if they arent in your top.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ily oliverr, lkemper waz here, super hero connie