Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #21
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: WI Friends List (TOP)

Thanks for posting!
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #22
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

i like the idea, but what if you have more than 9 tops or you don't put someone in your top and their feelings r hurt?
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #23
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I have to agree/disagree, (Domo rules btw) because other people on your list will be upset.. but I have an Idea of who I would put..
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #24
i eat ur
Webkinz :)

yellowsquashparade is on a distinguished road

i think definitely so!
dat would be awesome!
yellowsquashparade is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #25
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would put down the people that i pm or talk to most. so that i know they are who i usually use...
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #26
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Ehhhh... I don't know.

I don't really see why we have friends lists in the first place, EVERYBODY is friends on WI!

And I would never be able to choose.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Ehhhh... I don't know.

I don't really see why we have friends lists in the first place, EVERYBODY is friends on WI!

And I would never be able to choose.
That's why we could set it as random.
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #28
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

*Ahem*
That's a good idea Jake!

xDD
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #29
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Omg that would be SUPERFLY! XD
I would give it too the people who talk too me the most!
Cuz I wouldent feel bad about not being in your top 8 spaces if I jsust randomely sent you a friends request and NEVER repled to a thread or commented on your profile or pm'ed you.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #30
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

I wish, I wish with all my might,
That we could have "a top" like other sites.

If you have ever watched Dragon Tales (I have a little sister) then you will understand that.
But, Yes! I would love that!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ily oliverr, lkemper waz here, super hero connie