Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #281
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: ♥ Webkinz Insider Dictionary (with Abbreviations and Helpful Links!) 100+ Definitions/Abbreviations & Counting! Have you always what wanted to know what BUMP or DD was? They are both in the guide along with SOOO many more! ♥

WoW (or WOW) for Wheel of Wow

A couple of people in he General Discussion forum didn't know what this meant.
msclockart is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #282
Webkinz :)

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Default Re: ♥ Webkinz Insider Dictionary (with Abbreviations and Helpful Links!) 100+ Definitions/Abbreviations & Counting! Have you always what wanted to know what BUMP or DD was? They are both in the guide along with SOOO many more! ♥

Thanks so much for the helpful definitions and abbreviations. I'm very glad, I didn't know what some of these were before. This was very helpful and informative.
Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #283
Merry Christmas!!

Busy Mom is on a distinguished road

wow awesome thanks! I always wanted to know what dh, dd, ds I would see those alot and didnt know what they were. I always said to myself darn husband
Busy Mom is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #284
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

This is a great idea! Thanks for all of your help
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #285
Umm..IDK! xDD

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

Great thread! It is very helpful, I have been wondering what some of them meant, so this helped a LOT! LOL Thanks for helping me, and other members.

-Soccer

I thought of one, PLMK-Please Let Me Know
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #286
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Wow! Wish I had found this dictionary when I was getting started on WI. I will have to include a pointer to this thread when I welcome people to WI.

I have a suggestion of something to add to the definitions.

sticky thread -
'Sticky' threads are created by moderators or administrators (?), and remain 'stuck' to the top of the listing, even if they haven't had any posts recently. Their purpose is to keep important information visible and accessible at all times.

I took this info from the FAQs. It is something I wondered about when I first heard the term and then had another user ask me about it (and I had to go find the definitiion for them).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:27 AM   #287
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Thanks for the input!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:41 AM   #288
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I knew IMO was In my opinion, but I had no idea what IMHO was. Thanks!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #289
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Not a problem!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:14 AM   #290
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This thread took me too long to find. I'm moving it up.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, abbreviations, bob ♥ loves maddie, dudeness was here (:, extremely helpful!, great guide!, great help, great job! :d lala, great thread!, hailee, hayley was here, helpful hints, hi neighbor, lollipop gives reppy 2 u, miss sparkle ♥, random to the extreme, scissors was here!, the coup was here, vacuum cleaners!, very helpful!-blackie_lab, ~smiley101~>>rockinthread