Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #151
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: ♥ Webkinz Insider Dictionary (with Abbreviations and Helpful Links!) 100+ Definitions/Abbreviations & Counting! Have you always what wanted to know what BUMP or DD was? They are both in the guide along with SOOO many more! ♥

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Your welcome. I will click your eggs. Click the image to open in full size.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #152
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: ♥ Webkinz Insider Dictionary (with Abbreviations and Helpful Links!) 100+ Definitions/Abbreviations & Counting! Have you always what wanted to know what BUMP or DD was? They are both in the guide along with SOOO many more! ♥

Just wondering, what SP stand for? I've been seeing a bunch of times.

Comments to help me figure it out are appreciated.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #153
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Just wondering, what SP stand for? I've been seeing a bunch of times.

Comments to help me figure it out are appreciated.
I will look into that for you and get back to you.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #154
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

SP stands for spelling.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #155
Gift Guru

Oh, ok! Thanks!
Old 06-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #156
Sandpiper10
Webkinz :)

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

Wow I was wondering what BTW means. Rep for you!
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #157
Gift Guru

Yes, I used to think BTW meant but whatever.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #158
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

Av. or Av is avatar.

Sig. is signature
yingxi is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #159
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im so happy you linked to this from my first post on my first thread when i said hello to WI, it sure is so helpful!!!! i tried to give you rep but i couldnt because i already gave you some when you answered my first post!!!hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. thank you for all this work.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 07:53 AM   #160
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

cool....i now know some...but i wouldn't remember them all..hehe...thanks and good job....oh and i didn't read them all i'm 2 lazy...but yea i skimmed thro it so thanks...i always wanted to know what dd means i thought it meant just daughter...thanks 4 clearing that up..
yukita03jm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, abbreviations, bob ♥ loves maddie, dudeness was here (:, extremely helpful!, great guide!, great help, great job! :d lala, great thread!, hailee, hayley was here, helpful hints, hi neighbor, lollipop gives reppy 2 u, miss sparkle ♥, random to the extreme, scissors was here!, the coup was here, vacuum cleaners!, very helpful!-blackie_lab, ~smiley101~>>rockinthread