Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default The WI Challenge [Can we do it?]

Well, we all love to use text talk/short hand/abreviations. I admit I do it too, some. I have concluded it's so popular on here because we can't do it in school and we're sorta IMing on here.

Because of this, I've decided to create the WI Challenge. I want to see how many WI members can use sentences and full words on here for one week.

Why try this?
~Practice for School
~It's Easier for Others to Understand
~It Makes You Proud of Yourself

Want to join the challenge? Just post it on here.

WI Challenge Participants
stripesanddots
lucky3900
fluffypup
Teamplaya2
oon23
rachel21
PugsRock
lunalovegood57
hpharrypotterhp
GymnasticsGirl
|>Foreign<|
violet77
lilhorselover
Asacardimus
monkeysgirl
koalagirl242
luv14webkinz
honeyluv55
Mightystar159
: )Anna(:
montanarose9
Lyssa45
skigirl1000
2222r
stbernard07
harfia
webkingirl9819
kelykam
pugsymugst222
vanvan20
gripperluverxxoo
Bublegum165
WildWK
Katlyne24
kinzdreamer
[xo]batman
Googlesboogles
Dolphingirl156
bigduck
tatieboo14
swisscheese101
Strawberry Jam
Maddiebear
shadowsown88
gReTa
luckypenny
ImTara55
TexasGirl18
ChiuahuaGrl16
januarywebkinz
jjrrss10
SunnySeed
soccergollygal
krislia
mikiaapplep
luv14webkinz
BarnCatt

*I will allow xD and smileys; w/ and b/c*

Last edited by stripesanddots; 01-25-2009 at 08:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: The WI Challenge [Can we do it?]

I will definitley do it! Most of the time I just do it all the time. Naturally in complete sentences.. but what about LOl. Does that count? I know it's text talk but it's kind of like... i dont know. I don't want to say *laughs out loud* that would be funny! Anyways I'll do it!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I would be happy to join! I already try my hardest to do that, so I hope to make even more progress! Great Idea, and thanks for making the great thread!
oh, and i do agree with you on that one-I always accidentally use text talk when writing. So this is very good practice for me!
thanks again [rep]

♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Glad to see two people!

LOL? Hmmmm...I'll say no. You can always say He he or HAHAH.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Sure, I will join. Why not.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I'll try. I usually do anyway.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
fashionista♥

Great, you two!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #8
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I will! I barly ever use "lol" or "idk" but I do use idk sometimes. BUt I never wright that stuff on papper or say them out load or something.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #9
fashionista♥

Great!

In real life I say BRB.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #10

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I'll do it. The only time I use text talk is when I say, "G2G" but I can stop! Easy.

I get annoyed when someone says, "Ur goin 2 the sk8 park? kewl!"

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed