Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default WI Bucks Suggestion - Musical Profiles

Well, I have an idea for WI Bucks. The idea mixes with music on your profile.

Here it is: We can pay a good 10,000 WI$ for a song that the staff approves of. Their would be a simple rule that if the song has a curse word in it, it won't even be suggested.

Then we can put the song on our profile, and it will play whenever we visit someones profile.

Last edited by januarywebkinz; 07-29-2009 at 10:18 AM..
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Bucks Suggestion - Musical Profiles

It's a good idea, but some people have hearing issues and the music would hurt their ears. Also, it would make WI cost more monthly. Good idea, but the staff probably won't go for it.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I'd love that! Then I could have Smooth Criminal playing on my profile... LOLz.

But it would probably make WI glitchy...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Its a good idea, but people who are deaf may be offended, and people that have hearing problems and or hearing aids may hurt their ears. It also may overload the server or slow loading down. I think this may have been suggested before. The staff and Justin probobly won't go for it, but good idea anyways.
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

thats a great idea! but it would cost more, and i couldnt hear it. im not deaf, its just that i have to keep the sound off on the coputer so my brother can watch Tv.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I think this is a great idea! Of course,you can always turn the music off,not have any music,or have an option too not hear music on anybody's profile whatsoever. Anyways,great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
It's a good idea, but some people have hearing issues and the music would hurt their ears. Also, it would make WI cost more monthly. Good idea, but the staff probably won't go for it.
It wouldnt make WI cost anymore money than it does. It's a simple free program for vB.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #8

kohhhtaayy loo will become famous soon enough

That's a great idea
I've seen a few other vb sites, where you can play music on your profiles...so you probably can have the option of disabling the music being played on your profile when YOU visit it, or when you visit someone else's profile.
But, on the other hand...The mods & admins already have so much to deal with, they might not like the extra work for picking out songs that are clean for this website. Especially if people are PMing them right and left with songs for them to approve...
kohhhtaayy loo is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
Its a good idea, but people who are deaf may be offended, and people that have hearing problems and or hearing aids may hurt their ears. It also may overload the server or slow loading down. I think this may have been suggested before. The staff and Justin probobly won't go for it, but good idea anyways.
--Star
I have to agree with Star. There may be some people on WI that have hearing problems and or hearing aids; and some deaf people. It also may cause some glitches on WI, and we don't like it when that happens. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion anyways!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #10
me is bored xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
I have to agree with Star. There may be some people on WI that have hearing problems and or hearing aids; and some deaf people. It also may cause some glitches on WI, and we don't like it when that happens. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion anyways!
It wont cause any glitches though. And people with hearing problems can just turn it off and not buy any songs.
Closed

Tags
cheese!, theglambertrock