Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default WI bucks section???

I think that there should be a category on webkinzinsider especially for WI bucks. Like for saving them, and WI bucks suggestions. So many of the suggestions in this category are about WI bucks! Any seconds?
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: WI bucks section???

All suggestions are listed here, and WI Bucks is a personal experience for someone. I don't think we need to discuss WI Bucks any further because of the handy guide, and a lot of people don't want to share their amount - which is probably what most of the threads in that section would be about.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree...

There already is a great thread ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/ about WI bucks and there's an FAQ section and there's already some tips on earing, giving, and receiving WI bucks.

There aren't really that many WI bucks suggestions threads- we already have "Suggestions for WI" and "Suggestions for Ganz" sections and I think those two are enough.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
All suggestions are listed here, and WI Bucks is a personal experience for someone. I don't think we need to discuss WI Bucks any further because of the handy guide, and a lot of people don't want to share their amount - which is probably what most of the threads in that section would be about.
I agree.

It's kinda like discussing how much rep you get... It should be kept to yourself.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I see your points. That makes sense. Okay...
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

I have to agree with them. It's a great idea! I love it! But sadly, I don't think Justin will do that. They DO have a WI bucks shop! It's in the quick links.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I have to agree with dotdotduck and badena2 - it should just be posted in this forum. Most people also don't want to share how many WI bucks. There is a very handy guide on how to use WI Bucks, though. Here it is: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Nice thinking, though!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

good idea kind of like the kc saving section, but a lot of us like to keep that stuff private though.
it would be like competing over posts and stuff which none of us want
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I don't see any WI Bucks suggestions. But WI has a WI Bucks Shop under Quick Links and you can buy a 30 day Insider Insider membership.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I don't see any WI Bucks suggestions. But WI has a WI Bucks Shop under Quick Links and you can buy a 30 day Insider Insider membership.
You don't see any WI bucks suggestions because they either get merged into the Wi Bucks stickied thread, or deleted as duplicate. Believe me, every possible suggestion for WI bucks has already been made many times over.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed