Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: WI buck store addition?

But, rainbow text can hurt some people's eyes.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
Call me BUNNY the
Webkinz :)

ShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of light

murphy20071 has a point. sometimes I can't sit and look at the words because they are too bright. But cool idea
ShaileneSpaniel is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #23
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Speyer2016
INGENIOUS!!!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Ellen1968
id there any other use for the WI bucks??
50,000 for a 30-day insider insider membership.
View Post Originally Posted by emmie0952
It sounds good! But as allot of people have said we can pretty much already do it. But still, good idea!
Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Preety good idea...
Thanks cloverpuppy10!
View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
I remember reading when WI bucks first were issued that they were going to have a store ~ and that you could purchase the annual WI Insider member with them ~ I haven't heard anything else about it ~ is there a WI buck store yet?
Yes, there is.
View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Rainbow text would be nice in one way but I think many would use it for long posts making those posts difficult to read. All forums have free colors and there are html codes for custom colors you don't see in the forum options..so you would be using your WI bucks for something that already is free to you to use. I am not sure people would want to get rid of their WI bucks for something you can do already. Love your siggy! There is not a store yet, but you can use your WI bucks for the membership to WI that removes ads.
Thanks Tula, I love my signature too
View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I would not want to spend my points on something I can do for free - however I sure would LOVE to see a use for the points other then the membership.

I know on other forums like this in the past you could buy gifts for other people etc.
I really do want to use them
So would I.
View Post Originally Posted by ShaileneSpaniel
murphy20071 has a point. sometimes I can't sit and look at the words because they are too bright. But cool idea
Thank you ShailenSpaniel!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #24
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Unfortunately, the colors in the text editor box are not configurable.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, bethany♥, guitar guy has changed, naruto ♥ salena, vanessa!!:d