Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: WI BFFS!

People used to do this a lot more before, but they don't nearly as much now.
It may hurt people's feelings, but you can always become friends with that person and then maybe someday become part of that list. Most people just put there closest friends in or they would say something like, "If you put me in yours, I will put you in mine." I understand where you are coming from with this though.
REP!

---------- WhiteTerrierFan added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I have to spread the rep before giving to you again, I will be back to give more later. (:

Last edited by WhiteTerrierFan; 02-04-2009 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #12
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Once in a while I see in a person's signature:
WI BFFS! someguy somegirl
If you only talk and/or are friends with that person, and don't have a lot of friends on your friend's list, that is fine. But, if you have a lot of people on your friends list, and they see you post in the forum with that, they might get upset and leave you a message saying,"Why wasn't I on your list of BFFS? " I'm not saying having that it is a bad thing, it could just hurt people's feelings. Please post your opinions.Thanks!
I agree. It can hurt people's feelings.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

badena2, well I think if you really knew them they probably would, however if they didn't you could say to them, well I was wondering why you didn't put me in your WI BFF's, It kind of hurt my feeling's becuase I thought we were really good friends"
Old 02-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Unhappy Re: WI BFFS!

I haven't seen it a lot either, but I'm not saying you can't have it on your signature. Thanks! =)

---------- badena2 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pattycake
badena2, well I think if you really knew them they probably would, however if they didn't you could say to them, well I was wondering why you didn't put me in your WI BFF's, It kind of hurt my feeling's becuase I thought we were really good friends"

They probably would, but also think of the SPACE on a signature. There isn't a lot. Also, no offense of anything, but there are people out there that just do that stuff.

Last edited by badena2; 02-04-2009 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I kinda see where you're going, but I don't think someone should get upset about it, they most likely don't know the person in real life and just because someone has a best friend doesn't mean you have to get sad and over react
Old 02-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: WI BFFS!

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I kinda see where you're going, but I don't think someone should get upset about it, they most likely don't know the person in real life and just because someone has a best friend doesn't mean you have to get sad and over react
I know, but everyone has feelings. Nobody isn't "real."
badena2 is offline Female
Closed