Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Red face WI BFFS!

Once in a while I see in a person's signature:
WI BFFS! someguy somegirl
If you only talk and/or are friends with that person, and don't have a lot of friends on your friend's list, that is fine. But, if you have a lot of people on your friends list, and they see you post in the forum with that, they might get upset and leave you a message saying,"Why wasn't I on your list of BFFS? " I'm not saying having that it is a bad thing, it could just hurt people's feelings. Please post your opinions.Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #2

Dancer2987 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI BFFS!

I kinda agree with this :\
I've had that happen to me on other sites, but instead of being sad, add the person to your signature and maybe they'll return it by putting you in their siggy :]
Dancer2987 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I TOTALLY see where you are coming from! I had a BFF WWhimsy Dragon and she asked me if I could put that in my sig and so i did...and I'm not sure but I probably made my other close WI friends feel bad! Now I don't do the whole 'My WI BFFs' cause I want everyone to be my BFF! I totally agree with you....

REP!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I don't agree.
People should be able to express there BFF. If you want to get down there to, get to know her/him! You never know!

-Bella
oon23 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I agree! Some people's feelings may bet hurt, so it's probably best not to put it in your siggy or something. Rep!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by oon23
I don't agree.
People should be able to express there BFF. If you want to get down there to, get to know her/him! You never know!

-Bella
I agree! If they dont't feel that way about you yet, it doesn't mean they never will.

-rLG♥
RLG is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #7

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I agree; I stopped because I couldn't fit them all, and I didn't want to exclude someone. rep.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree and disagree.
Sometimes the person might forget about you and don't really know much about you yet.
But sometimes it can get quite sad if you see them and you are not on the list.

But things can change in the future.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #9

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I totally agree!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Angry Re: WI BFFS!

Thanks for the reps and posts! =) Let's say that you REALLY knew them, and they didn't put you in their BFF list. How would you feel?
badena2 is offline Female
Closed