Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
IkevyI
Webkinz :)

Werrigetti is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Webkinz Insider Appreciation Week

Webkinz Insider's Appreciation Week

- This week that I have decided to create is for all Mods, Admins / Founders etc, to appreciate all that every single thing that each and everyone single one of these people have done for us.
- Please if you have any ideas for this certain week please don't be shy PM me at anytime even if I am not on at the time.
- Yes, I have gotten approval to do this action, I got permission from Karen [Admin].
- The week exactly has no date at the time I tell need some information on everything and if it will be okay for the certain things I would like to do on these days.
- I would have never done this if it wasn't for malene that came up with the idea and now we are partners for this special week, and we are really excited.
- Please don't be afraid to participate if you would like to help please PM me asking what things you can possibly do for the week it doesn't matter if it's only for one hour it's still good no matter what. Helping out is always good for everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Appreciation Week

absolutely fab idea rep points. how about the second week of june when most kids have gotten out for summer vacation
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

That is a very good idea. I think that we should all take the time to appreciate the Mods, Admins, and Founders more often!! We could have a huge celebration for them on like was bskrmom said, the second week of June! Let me know if I can help with anything!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
lollipop7983hgl

lollipop7938hgl is on a distinguished road

I love it.
Bravo!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #5
IkevyI

we should do this at least once a month or once every second month to really show we care about what each and every single mod , admin and founders do for us.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

i had forgotten to mention that i would like to help if there is anything I can do as i am not that computer savvy
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #7
IkevyI

how about 16-22 because the week before that im not here i will be doing exams preparing them for students.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #8
malene

Aww, you got rep/....What about my idea?You did not put me...I'm sad....

---------- malene added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Scrach that sorry I am very blind, where is it?

---------- malene added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Where is it going to be held, I'm gonna change the link in my siggie.

Last edited by malene; 04-30-2008 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #9
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Well, I as a student in CA get out on the 12th. My best friend in private school gets out the 13th. I believe 16-22 would be a good week for everyone. How about we do a member-sponsored contest, where we compete to make a card for the mods, and the winner gets to, after we all sign it, present it to he mods?
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
malene

Sure thing! We can make cards and stuff.
Closed