Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default WI Admin: PLEASE help.

I just got a PM saying a thread I wrote was deleted and that I could contact admin. (Probably because it mentioned the trading room is my guess). That doesn't matter.

What matters is: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ADMIN. Please help. I have searched WI and can't find where to get this info. After 2 years on WI, I don't know how to do a lot of things, like PMs and why I'm locked out of many things and how people send messages to you about new info etc. Please tell me how I can learn to do some of these things. I don't even know how people make profiles. I must be pretty dense because obviously most people know about all this. Please help and tell me where I can learn how to contact admin. Thank you, thank you.
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WI Admin: PLEASE help.

all you have to do is click on the name of the admin, and click PM and private message about it...
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Where do you find the name of the admin to click on? I found a list, but when I clicked on some names under administrators, nothing happened?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

That's because on that account, you can't send PM's.
You need to contact one of the Admins, such as Justin or Wendy. There are others as well.

Hope I helped.
Let me know if you need more help.

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Like pinkjumpingbean mentioned, you would click them and PM them...

You would click the actual thing that says their username above their avatar..

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

EDIT: Ah, I see your problem.
You can't PM Admins.. Well, I'm guessing they took off their PMs because people would be sending them one all the time.

But, there are other ways of contacting them. Like Profile messages.
- Candice
Old 03-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

YES. I need more help. I found a list under the WI Rules nd Regulations section, but when I click on Justin or Wendy it says they don't receive PMs. When I click on some of the names under administrators, nothing happens. Is that because I don'yt have certain priveleges? Explain what you mean when you say "That's becasue on that account you can't send PM's." Be patient. Don't give up on me.

What are profile messages???!!!! If admin told me in their PM to contact admin, then they must suppose there's a normal way to do that.

Last edited by wendypie; 03-21-2009 at 01:00 PM..
Old 03-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
YES. I need more help. I found a list under the WI Rules nd Regulations section, but when I click on Justin or Wendy it says they don't receive PMs. When I click on some of the names under administrators, nothing happens. Is that because I don'yt have certain priveleges? Explain what you mean when you say "That's becasue on that account you can't send PM's." Be patient. Don't give up on me.

What are profile messages???!!!! If admin told me in their PM to contact admin, then they must suppose there's a normal way to do that.
Well, on their profile, there's a box that you can type in.
After you press send, it'll send them a notification and they can reply back to you on your profile.

Let me know if you need more help!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

You should be able to send a PM to anyone who's name is red in the list of users online at the bottom of the forum. Another easy way to contact them is to click on the flag on your first post in this thread. That will open a window to type a message and one of the administrators should get back to you.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Oh my gosh, thank you. OK. So I'm really really dense. I clicked on the flag and it said it's to report something bad. Should I just uses it anyway and say it's because I need HELP!!! How did you know about the flag??!!
Closed