Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #11
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: WI$ Spam

I hope WI would base the $ on characters and not spaces. I think it's really sad that people would send silly posts or create mindless threads just to get virtual dollars. I'm sure the administrators and moderators have a plan for dealing with this.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I never spam and never have, even I was a new member. I don't see it as much as I did before January now.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Eh,spamming isn't a huge issue anymmore. It is mostley newer members who spam becuase they wanna be as "cool" as everyone else or they dont know the rules.
Watch the new members stuff. I have a brain and I didn't even care about being "cool" when I was in high school (which was along time ago.)
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Posts like this [ashoihfuoieghks;jgrgjksa lalalalala] are called 'fluff' posts. They really don't have a reason. Like when you are trying to become a GT, they don't count for WI$.

I'm pretty sure of this, if not, then I believe mods will delete these posts, subtracting your WI$.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #15
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

You make a very good point. Although last time I checked you can't actually do much with WI$'s-but in the future..

The other day me and another person(grammar?) were experimenting with the system. Spam posts, we learned, still made WI$'s.

This was, mind you, a chat thread, and we(myself, anyways) were not doing it for any WI$'s-we were doing (myself anyways) to see what would happen.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #16
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

That's interesting. But if the post was deleted, wouldn't the WI$ be deleted also?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
delusional lover

camochikk is on a distinguished road

rThe only I spam I see is on Profiles and tag messages. Hopefully, this system isn't abused, but I have a feeling it will since rewards or such are soon to be given out.
camochikk is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
I have it is like...

LOL (SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)

Or

I like Pie PACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)SPACE)

Like that anthonysmommy.
I haven't seen much of that yet or I would be peeved. Maybe those kinds of posts should be reported and not given credit for.

BTW-even with the guide, I still haven't a clue how this works. And why do some posters says something like give WI bucks and mine says just "balance"?

Last edited by Gingerly; 03-13-2009 at 05:55 PM..
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #19
delusional lover

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Balance appears on yours because only you can see your balance. and other's say WI bucks because you give them WI bucks. It's like how we see our username at the side of our screen and other's see their own username.
camochikk is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #20
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I really hope the spam won't be a problem just tp get WI$. I'm sure there will be some when it comes time to use those WI$ Bucks however...

Lets just be thankful that they have good people working here at WI and can catch those spams
Becky316 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange