Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #41
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz gettin old?

yes i must agree...even tho it does make me sad that my "once fun utopia" is now starting to bore me For example: instead of planting a garden in a fake world that means nothing to anybody...i'd rather go outside to my real garden and plant a few plants because it not only looks pretty, but it helps the enviroment and instead of playing with my fake animals, i'd rather take my little dog on a walk, play with my kitties and my guinea pigs
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #42
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Not really... I still enjoy it
I mean, sure, I'm not as into it as I was when I first opened my account. But I'll always be grateful to GANZ for making a great website, even if it does have glitches. Nobody's perfect!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #43
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dinoja1234
???No offense to anyone but aren't you getting a little sick of webkinz? With all the waiting, glitches, items you waste your money on for at toy just to get a virtual item to make your house look good, it's pretty lame. Please take no offense I was just wondering.
I don't think it's getting old....

View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
Not really... I still enjoy it
I mean, sure, I'm not as into it as I was when I first opened my account. But I'll always be grateful to GANZ for making a great website, even if it does have glitches. Nobody's perfect!
I agree. When I joined I would spend 24/7 just playing webkinz. I'm a still a webkinz freak today but not as much as when I first joined.

View Post Originally Posted by Kortnee Lou
Hpharry, that was a bit strong.
Respect dinoja's opinion, there ARE some people on this website that are geting tired of Webkinz.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are sections on this forum that don't relate to Webkinz.
Maybe dinoja joined liking webkinz, but felt they got old a little after.
She can STILL stay on the website and go on threads like the DCT.
Ergh, you really need to learn some manners.
Kortmee what you said to HpHarrypotterHp was a little rude...

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
I love my webkinz. I love the stuffed animals (they are GREAT quality) and I love going on the site. My parents won't let me ge a pet either so it's kinda like I have my own pet.
I agree. My dad and sister are allergic to cat fur,my parents think that I don't have responsibility to take care of any pet! (not even a hamster -.-) So Webkinz is kinda like a real pet for me since I don't have one in real life.

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 03-20-2009 at 09:08 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #44

sasquatch3 will become famous soon enough

I play on my webkinz but i don't spend money onless i like what i'm buying
sasquatch3 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #45
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I have 46 webbies, here's a pic

Click the image to open in full size.

How can you not think this pic isn't cute lol? =D
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #46
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Awww...thanks! Well, actually, the googles is my sister's, her name is Lola. The cat's mine though, his name is Carlos. How long have you had your 1st Webkinz? =D
Old 03-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

I agree for me webkinz is getting old. I'm growing out of it I guess...
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #48
UMBO

I got my 1st on feb 7/07. it was a cocker spaniel named sam. =D
Old 03-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #49
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

I agree, I am definitely not on as much anymore.But webkinz has led me to WI, and I still go on here!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #50
boog1998

CharleyMay will become famous soon enough

i still like them but i dont get on as much anymore
CharleyMay is offline Female
Closed