Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz gettin old?

It has become a hassle. case in point. I get on today to work my gardens as this is where I get most of my tokens and I cannot get into a room, it won't download and then it freezes up. I go out, get back on, same thing. I am at the point of talking to an attorney friend because they keep changing the rules, failing to provide the website they promised, fail to have a website that works propery yet all the while they are asking us to buy more stuff that we cannot get to work with. It is such a sore spot with me at this point and I keep thinking of all the money involved in this account that I would just like to get it back and part on friendly terms.
ducttape is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #22
Kortnee Lou

Hpharry, that was a bit strong.
Respect dinoja's opinion, there ARE some people on this website that are geting tired of Webkinz.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are sections on this forum that don't relate to Webkinz.
Maybe dinoja joined liking webkinz, but felt they got old a little after.
She can STILL stay on the website and go on threads like the DCT.
Ergh, you really need to learn some manners.

Anyway, dinoja, I respect your opinion. (unlike some people ...)
I have never really liked webkinz; my sister's into them and she showed me the site.
I'm happy she did, because I've already made so many friends on here!
But, I am thinking my sister is starting to drift away from the Webkinz "fad".
She's always complaining about glitches, getting frustrated over games, etc.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #23

Dinoja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Kortnee Lou
Respect dinoja's opinion, there ARE some people on this website that are geting tired of Webkinz.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are sections on this forum that don't relate to Webkinz.

I have never really liked webkinz; my sister's into them and she showed me the site.

(sniff) that was beautiful. Oh, don't look at me. (crying like crazy)
Dinoja1234 is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #24
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kortnee Lou

I agree. =]] Rep for you!

I love WebkinzInsider, but am drifting away from Webkinz World. I mean... it's overly... overly there. xP It's too complex now, so it's, I guess it's so fun it's boring lol. I haven't been on several months. On here, I'm usually in the Creative Writing & Role Playing section but I'm still on the site.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #25
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I still like webkinz.

I'll admit i'm not on as much, but it's still pretty fun. That's life though, people waste some money to make a virtual house look good. It sort of teaches you about life in a fun and safe way.
I respect your opinion though!
And Welcome to WI
I agree with backflip. It's fun to play, but with these glitches I probably won't play as much anymore.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #26
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I'm getting kind of sick of Webkinz. I hardly tend to the Webkinz part of this forum anymore. The only reason I still occasionaly clock in to WW is because me and my family have put over $1,700 into the whole operation, and if I could, I'd take that money back.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #27
Kortnee Lou

View Post Originally Posted by Dinoja1234
(sniff) that was beautiful. Oh, don't look at me. (crying like crazy)
LOLL!
I felt the need to stand up for you.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #28

Dinoja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I'm getting kind of sick of Webkinz. I hardly tend to the Webkinz part of this forum anymore. The only reason I still occasionaly clock in to WW is because me and my family have put over $1,700 into the whole operation, and if I could, I'd take that money back.

holy chuck norris! $1,700.
Dinoja1234 is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #29
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Yep, 76 Webkinz is where that got me.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #30
budgirl9

budgirl9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been playing webkinz for about a year now, I do admit I am starting to get bored with it. I just don't like the e-store they have cool webkinz on it and you have to pay for them if you account only last for a couple years that i think is a waste of money. ganz as gotten carried away and to think this is a kids game. who pays for the webkinz, the parents the cost should be lowered.
budgirl9 is offline Female
Closed