Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz gettin old?

No way! Glitches are on every site! It's not lame at all. I love Webkinz, I dunno how I'd live without it, lol! =D
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #12

Dinoja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I still like webkinz.

I admit I STILL am on for hours at a time, but only sparingly. It's fun for me, cuz I'm still just a kid.

Well, if your just kid...

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
No way! Glitches are on every site! It's not lame at all. I love Webkinz, I dunno how I'd live without it, lol! =D
Alright, alright, it's just that I think its not the best thing out there anymore.
Dinoja1234 is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I'm still on every day, lol! I'd hate to get old, I wanna go to Neverland, lol evan though it's a place in a weird movie! =D
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #14
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Well, seriously, there's plenty of adults that still love them! But I have a question in turn for you:

If you don't like webkinz, why are you on here? Its WEBKINZ Insider! Why don't you go get on with your lives, like you want to do?

and for you information, I have no pets because both of my parents work out of the house. I therefore ENJOY having virtual ones, so I can actually have pets!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
I'm still on every day, lol! I'd hate to get old, I wanna go to Neverland, lol evan though it's a place in a weird movie! =D

um, okay then

Well, seriously, there's plenty of adults that still love them! But I have a question in turn for you:

If you don't like webkinz, why are you on here? Its WEBKINZ Insider! Why don't you go get on with your lives, like you want to do?

and for you information, I have no pets because both of my parents work out of the house. I therefore ENJOY having virtual ones, so I can actually have pets!
I just wanted to speak out to the people and get an opinion. I wanted to see if anyone agrees.
Speaking of lives, I gotta do my homework. See ya!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love my webkinz. I love the stuffed animals (they are GREAT quality) and I love going on the site. If you don't like webkinz maybe this isn't the site for you. It's a webkinz fan site. My parents won't let me ge a pet either so it's kinda like I have my own pet.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #17

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I respect your opinion, I'm not offended. I don't know, I am a bit tired of webkinz in a way. All these glitches (especially the one with HHH) sometimes get on my nerves, or really upset me. Like with the HHH error, it can be irksom at times when you have to spend all your KC to feed your pets. I have over 70 pets so it can get tedious to feed all of them.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
I love my webkinz. I love the stuffed animals (they are GREAT quality) and I love going on the site. If you don't like webkinz maybe this isn't the site for you. It's a webkinz fan site. My parents won't let me ge a pet either so it's kinda like I have my own pet.

Everyone deseveres a pet (except for abusers), especially one like yourself.
btw I like webkinz, in a way, just the pets.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #19

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, that is true that lots of adults love them but you shouldn't get upset about this subject. It's perfectly fine for him to be a bit tired of webkinz. And Webkinzinsider has a lot more stuff besides just webkinz. Please be more polite.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
I respect your opinion, I'm not offended. I don't know, I am a bit tired of webkinz in a way. All these glitches (especially the one with HHH) sometimes get on my nerves, or really upset me. Like with the HHH error, it can be irksom at times when you have to spend all your KC to feed your pets. I have over 70 pets so it can get tedious to feed all of them.

Imagine if all of the sudden, all of the webkinz got ill for no reason. I'm curious, how is it possible to cure them all if that happended?

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Yes, that is true that lots of adults love them but you shouldn't get upset about this subject. It's perfectly fine for him to be a bit tired of webkinz. And Webkinzinsider has a lot more stuff besides just webkinz. Please be more polite.

Hey thank you
Closed