Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
dragonfly77
Webkinz :)

dragonfly77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Webkinz don't need food??? No change in health or happiness either!

I'm new to Webkins, and this site (but SO happy to find it!) anyhow, my daughter noticed earlier this week two strange things that have been happening:

1) when she first logs on, the pet in the little corner window at the bottom has a blue "icebag" on it's head and looks very ill....then as it finishes logging on it's meters are all 100....??

2) no matter how much time she has spent online (or me, playing around and checking out what is safe for her to do) the meters have all remained at 100% for days now. The other night we were on together for over an hour and the meters never changed at all, no matter what we did......?? Anyone else seen this happen??

:pgn::clyde:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #2
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz don't need food??? No change in health or happiness either!

1) I've always seen this. It seems it starts with the meters set to '0' then as the information is read from the servers the values (and the graphic) are updated.

2) I've noticed this over the last few days as well. Probably just a glitch which Ganz will correct eventually.
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 02-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

It does seem to be a weird thing happening right now. My sweetie pie cow bounced herself into a dizzy on the trampoline with no change. But, full happy pets are ... well, full, happy pets. Yay!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #4
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

omg i thought that was just me! i was spending alot of time with my lil penguin yet none of his health changed!!!!!! *yay* be happy while it lasts lol *free health*
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
dragonfly77

dragonfly77 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, well, we will just wait it out then! Thanks for the info! She's just been disappointed because last week she got logged out when she was moving her Pinto wooden bathtub into her new bathroom and it "disappeared" (the cust service email from Ganz said basically sorry, we don't care) and now she has all this food she's been gardening and working for, and can't do anything with it!

(I personally LIKE that they don't need any attention, lol) She has just had a very rough week with glitches, a salon chair that she got from a lip gloss code disappeared the same way during the same week - it's sad that you can't do anything to get the stuff back. I was going to try to gift exchange for one, but with my work schedule it will take me months to get 50 posts, lol!!

Anyhow ,thanks for the info!
Old 02-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #6
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

aww im sorry with the glitches ive lost quite a few rares and a superbed i wish they would fix them! sometimes ive heard if you call ganz and talk about what you lost in the glitches or if you have been having problems with them, they sometimes give you a free code. make sure you harvest the garden also so all your food dosen't die and you have to garden for another week. just keep it in your dock
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dragonfly77
ok, well, we will just wait it out then! Thanks for the info! She's just been disappointed because last week she got logged out when she was moving her Pinto wooden bathtub into her new bathroom and it "disappeared" (the cust service email from Ganz said basically sorry, we don't care) and now she has all this food she's been gardening and working for, and can't do anything with it!

(I personally LIKE that they don't need any attention, lol) She has just had a very rough week with glitches, a salon chair that she got from a lip gloss code disappeared the same way during the same week - it's sad that you can't do anything to get the stuff back. I was going to try to gift exchange for one, but with my work schedule it will take me months to get 50 posts, lol!!

Try calling them. People I know from WI have had good customer service from the people on the phone. This is the number I wrote down at one point. I'm not sure it's right because I've been lucky enough not to need it yet. Ganz Ph #1-905-***-****

---------- Pom added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Don't know why it bleeped that. Guess so kids can't pass out their phone numbers and addresses. I'm glad for that. The rest of the digits are eight five one - six six six one.

Last edited by Pom; 02-09-2008 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #8
Hillary3456
Gifted

downhillducky is an unknown quantity at this point

That never happens to me, when I leave them hungry they get sick.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonfly77

There is a glitch in Webkinz World in the W-shop. If you put an item in the "sell" window (just to see the value), and then remove it, Webkinz w-shop sometimes sells it anyway. You don't find out until you try to put it in your room and you are automatically logged out. When you log back on, the item is gone. Let her know of this glitch, just in case she did this, and that's why her items disappeared.

Aslo, if you have extra food from gardening, you can sell it in the w-shop. You can get 7 Kinzcash for each strawberry!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Oh, P.S. I'm glad you started this thread. I haven't seen anyone else mention it and wondered if our two accounts were the only ones having this lucky glitch. I figured it was unlikely.
Closed