Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Talking Webkinz Avatars

I think that some "made up" Webkinz avatars should be an option. For example the Webkinz rat. This one is not announced or even out or planned. The Webkinz that we made up ourselves. Would it work??

The
RED ink colour and this shade of BLUE ink is reserved for staff use only.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 06-01-2011 at 04:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Avatars

So you mean just like we have the options for "twitter" or "cheese touch" avatars, one can be made up webkinz? I would go for this, but it would take some work.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

First of all, plz don't post in that blue color.

Second, in my opinion, you can just make the avatar yourself and make that your avatar. Made-up Webkinz as stock avatars? What if somebody came and went "here's 100 ideas I have for Webkinz; make them all stock avatars."? It'd clog up really fast. And what happens when-and-if they are actually made? What if the actual pet looks different from the custom avatar? Would you have to have two of the same pet; the made-up version and the actual version? It would be extremely hard to keep track of, that's for sure.

That's why there's an option to use a custom avatar. It allows for more creative avatars outside of Webkinz pets that have already been made, Webkinz trophies, and the Twitter avatars. If you don't know how to make a made-up pet avatar, there are people on WI who do. You could track one down and PM them asking them to make you a virtual image of the pet, or ask how they make them and attempt to try it yourself.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Do you mean in the preset avvie section? Well, while I would love to have a hippie hippo wearing an NCIS hat as my avvie or a marine like dragon, I just don't think many WI members have the same tastes as me. First of all, there might be arguments over whose idea gets submitted as a preset, and if it was decided that any could go there... where would the space come from? Remember, you can always make your own avvie or find another member on WI to help you. {Though I've seen many of your graphics around here... which are beautiful and very well made. } I just don't know if I like this idea... too much possible conflict. {Well, the sprites worked... so I might be wrong.}
Old 06-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I agree with everone else so far. It could just be a big fight. Plus, you can make them yourself, or go to a graphic shop.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #6

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Umm . . .everyone . . .that is not what i mean. I don't think anyone knows how to make an Webkinz rat, this saves people a trip in the graphics shop. It's better to see them then make them youselves sometimes.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
First of all, plz don't post in that blue color.

Second, in my opinion, you can just make the avatar yourself and make that your avatar. Made-up Webkinz as stock avatars? What if somebody came and went "here's 100 ideas I have for Webkinz; make them all stock avatars."? It'd clog up really fast. And what happens when-and-if they are actually made? What if the actual pet looks different from the custom avatar? Would you have to have two of the same pet; the made-up version and the actual version? It would be extremely hard to keep track of, that's for sure.

That's why there's an option to use a custom avatar. It allows for more creative avatars outside of Webkinz pets that have already been made, Webkinz trophies, and the Twitter avatars. If you don't know how to make a made-up pet avatar, there are people on WI who do. You could track one down and PM them asking them to make you a virtual image of the pet, or ask how they make them and attempt to try it yourself.
Agreed.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #8

See, for people who can't upload pictures, this would be super for them.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here is the pre-made Webkinz pet Mouse:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now I realise it's not a Rat, it's a Mouse. However, the two animals are very similar except for size. I know this because... I've had pet rats! (yes! and they make great pets too!)

Members wanting a preset Rat avvie can use the Mouse until the day that Ganz makes a Webkinz Rat.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Here is the pre-made Webkinz pet Mouse:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now I realise it's not a Rat, it's a Mouse. However, the two animals are very similar except for size. I know this because... I've had pet rats! (yes! and they make great pets too!)

Members wanting a preset Rat avvie can use the Mouse until the day that Ganz makes a Webkinz Rat.
Well if it's not an rat . . . I hope they do one. I should go ask someone in the graphics shop. Know anyone who does the Webkinz design?
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, emma!, small was here :], you are beautiful(: