Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

Question Webkinz Account Question

Everytime my daughter gets a new webkinz, we add it to the 1 account she has. She now has 13 webkinz on her 1 account. I hadn't ever thought about creating a new account when she gets new webkinz. To be honest, I don't want to. I like everything under 1 place. However, I also read that if you have too many webkinz under 1 account, it can cause problems, like things disappearing. I wanted to get some ideas on what was the norm - 1 account or multiple account and if there is an actual Ganz recommendation (I couldn't find one)

Any comments will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #2
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Account Question

my friend has all thw webkinz but nothing of heres goes missing so i don't really know what to tell you because i have only 21 webkinz and some stuff dissapeared i personally think 1 account is fine because multiple accounts for me are too much to handle
Old 10-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #3
MamaLizzie

I have 11 on mine and (knock on wood) no problems. I would just keep them all on one. It would be easier that way. But you do what you want
Old 10-05-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
snazzykinz

i have about 36 on mine an no problems yet!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

I have about 20 pets on one account and 1 pet on a separate account. I plan on adding any new pets to my larger account for exclusive and super exclusive items. The smaller account is really just for storing extra items, double daily activity chances, and trading in the gift exchange.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #6
Baby252

I have 45 and only one glich ever with my friend it gave her 725 dollors my computer was slow that day
Old 10-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
bubba1005
Webkinz :)
bunnygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 75 on one account. Nothing ever went missing( knock on wood). I have another account my husband plays on with two pets.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #8
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

I have over 30 on my account and except for the regular Webkinz glitches everything is okay.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I have 2 accounts but only because I get to do all the activities twice! LOL
I love to be able to do gardening, gem and charm hunting, wheel of wow and wishing well....all twice. It's so fun and
not confusing at all.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

I have 25 and no problems yet (knock on wood)!
zebra123456 is offline Male
Closed