Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Exclamation We Should Write Ganz

I just posted this on another thread but I was thinking that if a lot of people sent Ganz emails, they might fix their site so I'm starting a new thread! I am absolutely furious. I've invested too much into their site.

My email to support@webkinz.com.

"I have spent well over $200 in the past 3 months for your site and webkinz world is ALWAYS broken! You guys need to fix your site! Go to pogo.com (where it's only $30/yr, without the enticing add-ons) and see how they do it. Their site is NEVER down. In addtion, you shut down for THREE hours every night. What other gaming site does that?! If you MUST shut down, why don't you to it when the west coast would also most likely be asleep (like 2am-5am KT/EST).

I am furious that your site is always broken! I spent too much $$ for it to be busted. You really need to hire NEW programmers!

Signed, an ANGRY CUSTOMER who clearly spent too much $$ and time on webkinz world. "

edited: well, i do have to say... although i still agree, if i were to send now i might tone it down a bit. i was very aggravated with them when i sent it. BUT, i do have valid points. suppose i could have been nicer about it.

Last edited by RedBear; 09-01-2007 at 02:23 PM..
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: We Should Write Ganz

i know some of you can get in, but i still cant. i bet i'm not alone. it lets me log in and then i get GREEN SCREEN.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

The nightly maintenance is going to be pushed back soon. I do not know the official start date.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 08-31-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
The nightly maintenance is going to be pushed back soon. I do not know the official start date.
well that is good to know. i do hope its sooner, rather than later.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM   #5
Horsegrl106 and ^
Gifted

horsegrl107 will become famous soon enough

omg they are so ripping us off, i know exactly what you mean! i spent 129 $ on webkinz to get a super bed, and it was stolen from me!!! i wrote to ganz and told then the username of the person who took it and asked them to give it back, and i haven't gotten a response! i am so mad, wekinz is down a lot and it costs a lot of money! they should try to make the site better, so people can't scam you and everything! or steal your stuff!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:44 PM   #6
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by horsegrl107
omg they are so ripping us off, i know exactly what you mean! i spent 129 $ on webkinz to get a super bed, and it was stolen from me!!! i wrote to ganz and told then the username of the person who took it and asked them to give it back, and i haven't gotten a response! i am so mad, wekinz is down a lot and it costs a lot of money! they should try to make the site better, so people can't scam you and everything! or steal your stuff!
on the plus side,you still have you pets...I don't buy 10 webkinz just for the super bed,I think of it as a bonus...otherwise...that's a rip off for a virtual item,that's for sure!But as long as you keep your pass safe and make sure you don't fall for any scams,then you'll be fine with your items (aside from glitches that everyone is expriencing.)
Old 08-31-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
WELCOME 2008!
Gifted

Hjstar will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
I just posted this on another thread but I was thinking that if a lot of people sent Ganz emails, they might fix their site so I'm starting a new thread! I am absolutely furious. I've invested too much into their site.

"I have spent well over $200 in the past 3 months for your site and webkinz world is ALWAYS broken! You guys need to fix your site! Go to pogo.com (where it's only $30/yr, without the enticing add-ons) and see how they do it. Their site is NEVER down. In addtion, you shut down for THREE hours every night. What other gaming site does that?! If you MUST shut down, why don't you to it when the west coast would also most likely be asleep (like 2am-5am KT/EST).

I am furious that your site is always broken! I spent too much $$ for it to be busted. You really need to hire NEW programmers!

Signed, an ANGRY CUSTOMER who clearly spent too much $$ and time on webkinz world. "

Well the site is broken,they just shut it down so they can do new hourly activites add new things program the curio shop and lots of other things.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:59 PM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Hjstar
Well the site is broken,they just shut it down so they can do new hourly activites add new things program the curio shop and lots of other things.
but that's NOT normal for a gaming site. they need new programmers.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #9
Gifted
ober0176 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear

I fully support your letter. I intend to copy and paste it (although will be editing it to "I have spent well over $400 in the past 3 months, since that is the sad truth). I encourage others out there to do the same.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ober0176
I fully support your letter. I intend to copy and paste it (although will be editing it to "I have spent well over $400 in the past 3 months, since that is the sad truth). I encourage others out there to do the same.
maybe make it a little softer before you send, like delete some of the !. i do hope lots of people write so they fix the problems. it's really absurd.
Closed