Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Talking We should be VERY thankful for what we have here on WI!

I just wanted to say that I have searched far and wide, been a member on many other forums, and I've got to say that WI is by FAR the best!

What makes me say that? Well... the staff members here are AWESOME and they actuallly listen to our problems and try to help us (unlike Ganz ) We have great features like post count, reputation points, PMing, VMing, Profile Customizing, the Gift Program,...etc and its hard to believe, but lots of other sites don't even keep track of your posts! but best of all are all the other members that make up this community! You guys are just so nice and plain amazing! Whenever one member is having trouble with WW, WI, or even with life, there are so many great members that come right over and offer their shoulder to lean on, try to cheer you up, and help you solve your problems

I've seen people making differents suggestions for WI like being able to have different colored backgrounds, giving rep. to PMs, each member having their own little clock, playing games on WI...etc, and those are all GREAT ideas, but I'd like to remind everyone that no matter how many cool features we have, WI would not be WI without all these great members and I thank you all for making up the center of this awesome site and keep up this GREAT work!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: We should be VERY thankful for what we have here on WI!

great job! i think you hit a great point here...WI is great, so are the features, but it is really the community that counts! that is why i love this site...there are so many great people who will stand by you in times of good or bad, whether it is a problem with WW or with your life. this site is filled with great friends, helpful members, and mods who actually care for us, as you said, unlike ganz while it is great to see suggestions to make the forum itself better, just remember that the people are what counts, that members who care make a site truely worthwhile, and going by that, WI is the best site of all!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
great job! i think you hit a great point here...WI is great, so are the features, but it is really the community that counts! that is why i love this site...there are so many great people who will stand by you in times of good or bad, whether it is a problem with WW or with your life. this site is filled with great friends, helpful members, and mods who actually care for us, as you said, unlike ganz while it is great to see suggestions to make the forum itself better, just remember that the people are what counts, that members who care make a site truely worthwhile, and going by that, WI is the best site of all!
Very well said, Bob!

Thank you
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Oh, of course! I have reason to believe that this is the safest and most well-run forum on the web. No one posts personal info or pictures, and it's a wonderful place to be!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #5
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I must agree, this is a wonderful point. I'm very thankful to have found such a great, exciting forum to be on. I can always feel safe here, but know that I can have fun at the same time.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Very well said!!! I'm so thankful for so many things here on WI, I'd be here for hours listing everything! We really need to stop complaining and just enjoy ourselves!!!
ANd thank you for taking hte time to WRITE this!!! I'm glad there's members on here who feel the same way i do too
A very refreshing thread to read as well~~~REP~~~
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #7
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I must agree, this is a wonderful point. I'm very thankful to have found such a great, exciting forum to be on. I can always feel safe here, but know that I can have fun at the same time.
I agree with Ave.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #8
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I agree with all of you! Being a member of many sites, I can say that WI is the only one that is safe AND fun. I love it here, and I spend most of my time here. The staff gets rid of people that can't follow the rules, and all the other people are very sweet and helpful. People have gotten me through some tough times, and I thank them for that.
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I dont think anyone could have said that any better!! I totally agree. There have many a couple of times where I have had a bad day/week/etc. and there are always peole here on WI to cheer me up. I love it here Thanks for posting this dotdotduck!!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #10
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Oh, of course! I have reason to believe that this is the safest and most well-run forum on the web. No one posts personal info or pictures, and it's a wonderful place to be!
I agree

This is actually one of the first sites that I've come across that won't let you post your age...

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Thank you very much, Ave!

You are one of the MANY members that make it so awesome

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
Very well said!!! I'm so thankful for so many things here on WI, I'd be here for hours listing everything! We really need to stop complaining and just enjoy ourselves!!!
ANd thank you for taking hte time to WRITE this!!! I'm glad there's members on here who feel the same way i do too
A very refreshing thread to read as well~~~REP~~~
Thanks ChihuahuaGrl!

"Great minds think alike!"

---------- dotdotduck added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100
I agree with all of you! Being a member of many sites, I can say that WI is the only one that is safe AND fun. I love it here, and I spend most of my time here. The staff gets rid of people that can't follow the rules, and all the other people are very sweet and helpful. People have gotten me through some tough times, and I thank them for that.
Thats very nice, Ilovewebkinz

All of these members are just so nice and I don't think I've ever even seen an arguement break out

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Becky316
I dont think anyone could have said that any better!! I totally agree. There have many a couple of times where I have had a bad day/week/etc. and there are always peole here on WI to cheer me up. I love it here Thanks for posting this dotdotduck!!!
Thank you very much, Becky

This place ALWAYS cheers me up!

Last edited by dotdotduck; 03-08-2009 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed