Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: We Don't Want Them Viewing That! ;)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Well, I'm sort of having a hard time understanding what's wrong with seeing other people's threads and posts.
It's not as if there's anything personal in them, since you are not allowed to post that information anyway.

It seems like a good idea, but it's not really my thing.
I see what you mean, but sometimes they might be chatting in the DCT a lot, and a person who feels rude that day might say, "I heard that you like . . . ., and I don't!"

Of course, it would be COMPLETELY optional.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #12

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Yeah that's a good ideal but do you mean it would not show any were on the forum??
Old 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Great idea (:

I really hope the staff will consider this!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Yeah that's a good ideal but do you mean it would not show any were on the forum??
It would appear in the forum, it just wouldn't when you go to your friend's page and view their profile. Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Great idea (:

I really hope the staff will consider this!
Thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #15
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Like you mentiooned it may not be possible for vBulletin.
But otherwise, it's an okay idea. I mean, it won't really do anything. People can still see threads and posts you make no matter what.

Nice idea though!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #16
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Like you mentiooned it may not be possible for vBulletin.
But otherwise, it's an okay idea. I mean, it won't really do anything. People can still see threads and posts you make no matter what.

Nice idea though!
That is true, but I have some friends that don't post in the forum. Thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #17
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I love this idea, I think the staff should definetly concider it.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #18
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I like the idea, but you shouldn't be posting anything that you wouldn't want some people to see But, this is a good idea!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #19
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Princessfrog11
I love this idea, I think the staff should definetly concider it.
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I like the idea, but you shouldn't be posting anything that you wouldn't want some people to see But, this is a good idea!
I see what you mean!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #20
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Well it's a nice idea but posts and threads are meant to be read. Why else would you put them up? There's nothing really to hide. Also, I browse through people's posts when I receive a friends request to see what kind of person they are.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed