Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #41
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: We are ALL PEOPLE...

well, religion is a big thing in peoples lives, mine as well! there is a phrase (beating people with the Bible" i think that when people do that, with ANYTHING! weather they believe in the Bible or not, i think that can distroy anything. if people begin to do that, THEN there will be trouble, but as long as no one is trying to shove anything down anyones throat, i dont see a problem in having clubs. there is no possible way to have everyone happy all the time and their never will be, if religion was not aloud on WI, there would be something else to have a debate over! i think WI is fine just the way it is, we just cant have people bashing each other. if we can keep that gone, then i see no problem in having clubs!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #42
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm mixed about this, and I wanted to make a thread just like this but didn't have enough courage. I know there are many people who are out there who are very religious, myself included, but I feel sometimes people go a little over the top with what they do. If people would just be a kid for a moment and enjoy the pure purpose of this website, rather than be serious all the time, I think it'd be less of a problem. As they say, stop and smell the roses. But with limitations.

I feel like I'm rambling so I'll try to sum up my point. Talking about religon is absolutely fine, but shunning something right away, just because you're religious... I'd say up to a point.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #43
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

I agree (great post by the way ) anyway yes i do think we should we respect one and other as we all are created equally and everyone right and opinions
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #44
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I agree, even though were are all different we can still co-exist......

*~ SugarFrenzy
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #45
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I have friends that don't have a religion and I still love them like I would any other person. I do believe in God and never got the whole idea of the big bang theory and evolution and stuff like that it seems weird too me but if you believe that then it's your opinion no one has a right to judge someone just because they have a religion or an opinion.
mirami is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #46
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

If there are ever any arguments, then a mod should take care of it (agreeing with Desty's posts)
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #47
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I agree - I have a friend on here who is catholiac, one who is jewish, ect. And I am christan. But who cares? Not me - I don't care about religon, I judge on personailty! It's like judging because of people's skin colors! I don't care if my friends are green, purple, pink or blue! I don't care if they look ANYTHING like me! I don't care if they have 6 heads, 5 arms and 1000 feet! I. Don't. Care. They are my friends, no matter what they look like, beleive in, talk like, ect.

I'm sorry, I just had to vent. I guess this is a touchy subject for me! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #48
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Precisely! (hope I spelled that right. ) In fact, I am friends with a lot of "Jesus Freaks". I am also friends with a lot of "Religiless People". Both groups are great people, both very kind and respectful and understanding. I don't understand why some people let something like religion come between being friends with people. And, like you said, we don't all like apple pie, but people don't let that come between being friends with other people! I wouldn't stop being friends with someone if they didn't like apple pie, nor would I stop being friends if they were Christian or Catholic or Jewish (one of my best friends is Jewish, actually) or Buddhist or whatever.

And, as my dad put it once, "this is a website centered around cute, fluffy toys!!"
Exactly! I myself have several religious friends on here. It doesn't matter that they are different. They are my friends. Difference makes friends. We shouldn't let something so silly come between us!
I agree with your father completely!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #49
Lexxy Boo

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Smile Re: We are ALL PEOPLE...

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Hello, Webkinz Insider. I made this thread after some experiences I had in the past few days. Please read and consider the following:

I am a member of the club known as Religiless. We are a group of fun loving, considerate, intelligent, open, and respectful people who like to have our say in things. A fellow WI member, wowewe, came and paid us a visit to clear up some questions about those who are religious. She answered us respectfully and truthfully. Her visiting us gave me the idea to ask a question on the Jesus Freak thread.

I've stopped by a few times just to read the last page or two after seeing it on the top of the New Posts page. But then was the first time I actually posted. My question was if any of them believed in the 'big bang' or evelution, and the general response to the 'big bang' was NO. Evelution had some mixed reviews, but the overall answer was they believed in God creating the world and us.

However, back on Religiless, we support the theory of evelution, putting us on 'opposite ends of the poll'.

But this is not the main point of this thread.

I wrote this to remind everyone that WE ARE ALL PEOPLE AND WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT! Over on the Jesus Freak thread, I greeted with kind posts and people eager to share what they believed in. Over on our thread, I do my best to great anyone coming over with a question honestly and happily.

It doesn't matter if you are highly religious, not religious at all, or not really sure. We should embrace each other openly. My goal here on WI is to coexist with everyone. Let us be friends... let there be peace. Please, spread the welcome to all who come your way today.
I agree with you...for the most part. Except once I welcomed someone and they got all over my back saying "You want me to be Christian? I can be whatever I want!" All I had said was, "JFC welcomes you!" And then they Pmed me and said,"I don't believe in that [edited -- please keep your posts polite. --MissGnomie]" That was very mean! They wouldnt leave me alone! they were just rude about it! They kept going on about that their beliefs were right and mine were wrong. Respect beliefs...but we cant let it get to that point!

Last edited by MissGnomie; 01-09-2010 at 08:06 AM..
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

yes, all people are people.
i respect your thoughts and feelings.
i am one of those Jesus Freaks ()
and this is what part of being Christian is about.
accepting one another for who they really are.
Closed