Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Way to Move up after a "Webkinz"

Please, keep in mind, just because someone has 20,000+ posts doesn't mean they are all helpful. Most people work hard to be in the Gift Exchange, and strive towards this by working hard in their posts.
I don't feel we need another color for these members. Even if they have a lot of posts, they can still try and get into the Gifted program.
Besides, more spam will be spread across the forum to acheive 20,000 posts.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #12

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I have never understood the concern with post counts. I only post when I have something to say. It makes no difference to me what my label is or how many posts I have made.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #13
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I think that's debatable. I think you think you wouldn't notice it because your are used to seeing the ranks/colors we have had. However, I think even a small change would get your attention.
View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Please, keep in mind, just because someone has 20,000+ posts doesn't mean they are all helpful. Most people work hard to be in the Gift Exchange, and strive towards this by working hard in their posts.
I don't feel we need another color for these members. Even if they have a lot of posts, they can still try and get into the Gifted program.
Good points. So forget the Color. But maybe still have the Insider?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 11-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #14
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

I like the idea but don't you think more spam will pop up? I just saw some a few threads ago. I love the "Insider" badge. But then again - isn't there already a insider thing on here? Gosh, I'm debating with myself! xD
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I have never understood the concern with post counts. I only post when I have something to say. It makes no difference to me what my label is or how many posts I have made.
I'm with Badena and Margo on this one. (Look at my relatively low post count )

Post numbers per se are already rewarded more than enough with the variously coloured stars and spinneys. Any reward for post count encourages fluff posts.

More emphasis should be on the content of your posts rather than the sheer volume.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed