Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Watch out for hackers!

Hi people!I'm just here to remind you to NOT give your WI password to ANYONE (besides you parents) no matter how nice they are! ONe recently banned member who used to be very nice started saying rude, offensive, and stuff that should really involve the police. Do YOU want that to happen to your account? NOpe, didnt think so. So go change you password now!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: Watch out for hackers!

Yes! Thanks Spearmint!
Although there are some pretty smart hackers out there, most only hack when they know the person's password.
I think that it would be a safe measure for all members on here to change their passwords, as a safety measure.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

On a few occasions I have had people on webkinz flat out ask for my password. I noticed that it happens a lot in the trade room. In all cases, they have put up psi items that I didn't know and when I would ask what they were they would start being very nice "we should be best friends, you are so very nice, I feel I can really trust you" then they would ask to "trade" passwords. I don't know if because I didn't recognize there items that they thought I was young, or what. But in every case I have closed out of the trade and reported before they had a chance to leave . I have seen some people say you should wait to report them to see if they do it to others, or to be sure it isn't some kid who really just wants to share their "secret". Regardless, they need to be reported IMMEDIATELY.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Yes, people are very good on here w/ reporting people who are breaking the rules.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

OMG okay so me and my VERY VERY VERY best friend who like does not know how to be mad at someone, well we have eachother's password, so she was in the clubhouse as my gold and white cat, and this kid asked her to send them my milk fridge. my friend types back "no, i'm on my friends account!" and the other kid kept saying, oohhh, she wont notice! it was soooo funny! (she didnt send it)
spearmint is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
Banned

KinzUndercover is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You Very Much!
I will never give out my password. I did it once and lost a red lava!
I was mad but I got over it haha! But Kids, Never give out your username or password because even if you do trust them like i did they could still steal items

Thanks,
Kinz Undercover
Old 12-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
Pawz97

Pawz97 is on a distinguished road

Once I was in the trading room and a Cheeky Cat wanted to trade with me, and I was like OMG YESSS!! She[the cats name was Sasha so I assumed it was a female] asked if I had any PSIs and I was like "Yeah, but I'm not giving them away, sorry." She was like all, "Sure, sure, that's okay. It's your account," so naturally, I thought she was pretty nice. We hung out for a while after trading, talking. She told me what she wanted for Christmas gifts and I told her what I wanted. She said "Cool," to everyone of my things when we traded and I got a Sparkle Plant from her [even though I have like, 15 already xD].

So she was pretty nice, and everyone was crowding around her and trying to get close because she had a Cheeky Cat. It was old and retired, so that's what you'd expect. Anyways, she offered a friend request to me. I said OK to it, thinking it was just one of those innocent Webkinz Lovers. But, everything changed. When all the people left except me and her, she said,
"So, you're pretty nice."
And I said: "Thanks! You too!"
She said: "I trust you alot. . ."
I said: "Cool. . ."
She said: "Do you trust me too?"
I said: "Yes." Just to make her feel good, even though I didn't. It takes a while to gain my trust.
Then,
She said: Can I have your password.
(or pass or something)
I said: To what?
She said: Webkinz, silly. I'll make you a lot of KinzCash!
Having 32,000 KinzCash, I didn't care that much and I don't even give my password to my closest friends.
I said: "No."
She said: "Oh, please?"
I said: "You can't have my password!"
She said: "You're not nice anymore." and left.
I took her off my friends list, then just when I pushed delete I forgot to report her. I was like "OH DARN." Dx

Anyways, this is what I know:
She has a Cheeky Cat named Sasha
She can go in the Kinzchat Plus Area.
Her username was Princess_____[something]
Anyways, Kinzchat Plus was new so you could say a bunch of words you can't now.

Be careful.
Pawz97 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #8

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Pawz97
Once I was in the trading room and a Cheeky Cat wanted to trade with me, and I was like OMG YESSS!! She[the cats name was Sasha so I assumed it was a female] asked if I had any PSIs and I was like "Yeah, but I'm not giving them away, sorry." She was like all, "Sure, sure, that's okay. It's your account," so naturally, I thought she was pretty nice. We hung out for a while after trading, talking. She told me what she wanted for Christmas gifts and I told her what I wanted. She said "Cool," to everyone of my things when we traded and I got a Sparkle Plant from her [even though I have like, 15 already xD].

So she was pretty nice, and everyone was crowding around her and trying to get close because she had a Cheeky Cat. It was old and retired, so that's what you'd expect. Anyways, she offered a friend request to me. I said OK to it, thinking it was just one of those innocent Webkinz Lovers. But, everything changed. When all the people left except me and her, she said,
"So, you're pretty nice."
And I said: "Thanks! You too!"
She said: "I trust you alot. . ."
I said: "Cool. . ."
She said: "Do you trust me too?"
I said: "Yes." Just to make her feel good, even though I didn't. It takes a while to gain my trust.
Then,
She said: Can I have your password.
(or pass or something)
I said: To what?
She said: Webkinz, silly. I'll make you a lot of KinzCash!
Having 32,000 KinzCash, I didn't care that much and I don't even give my password to my closest friends.
I said: "No."
She said: "Oh, please?"
I said: "You can't have my password!"
She said: "You're not nice anymore." and left.
I took her off my friends list, then just when I pushed delete I forgot to report her. I was like "OH DARN." Dx

Anyways, this is what I know:
She has a Cheeky Cat named Sasha
She can go in the Kinzchat Plus Area.
Her username was Princess_____[something]
Anyways, Kinzchat Plus was new so you could say a bunch of words you can't now.

Be careful.

Wow this is unbelievable...all the posts really.

But I ran into this particular WW member in the kinzchatplus trading room. My pet was wearing the kinzstyle sparkle dress.

Well princess../Sasha would not stop harrassing me for it. It all started when she invited me to trade and I asked what she wanted and she said she wanted my dress.

I said no and tried to explain how costly it was and that I was not will to let it go...and I also asked what else she was interested in and put up a few exclusives (I assumed she had POM items/exclusives/or rares) in light of what she was asking for. But she put up food!!

Anyway I clicked out of the trade after bringing my items down...she followed me around the trading room, basically yelling at me for not trading the dress and wouldn't drop it...and then she asked to friends to boot! I changed rooms ASAP.

In retrospect I should have reported her for not leaving me alone and saying other things she should not have been.

My guess is if she keeps it up she will eventually get reported by others and kicked out of WW. It is to bad we didn't report her.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #9
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

This was forever ago, so I don't remember who it was. But I was on Webkinz World, in the trading room. Someone asked me to trade with them. I said yes because no one would trade with me at that point! so, assuming they had another super bed and other exclusives, I put out a super bed, and two exclusives. They put up a piece of cake. Then, they clicked 'Stop trading' or something. And guess what? When I looked in my dock, the piece of cake was there, but the super bed and two exclusives I wanted to trade for weren't!!! That was terrible.
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #10
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
This was forever ago, so I don't remember who it was. But I was on Webkinz World, in the trading room. Someone asked me to trade with them. I said yes because no one would trade with me at that point! so, assuming they had another super bed and other exclusives, I put out a super bed, and two exclusives. They put up a piece of cake. Then, they clicked 'Stop trading' or something. And guess what? When I looked in my dock, the piece of cake was there, but the super bed and two exclusives I wanted to trade for weren't!!! That was terrible.
OMG.
Who ever did that is so HORRIBLE.
And it wasn't even worth it!
Maybe they had some specail cheat or something.
Webkinz should disable that cheat, if there is even a cheat like that.
Closed