Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:34 AM   #41
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: This Is A Warning To You All!

View Post Originally Posted by AlbrightRC
How did they steal your stuff just from being on your friends list?
pardon me from saying this but they probaly hacked into your account wich means that they have a tool that finds out peoples passwords it happens all the time in club penguin. if i were you stay away from this person if they add you to their list deleat them imeadietly this could happend to everyone.

Last edited by .:CHEEZE:.; 11-16-2007 at 07:39 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 07:39 AM   #42
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

Thanks for warning us. Remember not to ask for any "cheer ups" from anyone. Its against the rules on WI to beg for items. But untill then, i am so sorry about your loss.
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 07:42 AM   #43
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz :)
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

contact ganz @ suppor@webkinz.com and make a list of the stuff stolen. the person will lose their account, you get ur stuff back, and the person who did it gets in trouble. don't forget to contact Justin, because he will take away their WI account too, and send them a PM so they no hown bad wat they did was, feel bad about it, and hopefully never do it again.
p.s- do u no them in real life?

It's telling me that support@webkinz.com is not a website.

---------- Webkinz___Lover added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

It's ok I'm not a beggar.

Last edited by Webkinz___Lover; 11-16-2007 at 07:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2007, 07:53 AM   #44
serenityabby
Gift Guru

serenityabby is on a distinguished road

geez, that stinks, I'm sorry...something JUST like that happened to me, I never tol anyone about it though.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:53 AM   #45
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

If you have more than one account you send it to all you accounts then send it to your main account and then delete your other accounts from yur friends list! she probably forgot to delete that account
Old 11-16-2007, 07:55 AM   #46
Hannah Montana Fanatic

Thanks , and I'm sorry about the situation !
Old 11-16-2007, 07:56 AM   #47
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: This Is A Warning To You All!

I'm sorry about what happened. I have not heard of this before. If someone is in your friends list I have not seen that they are able to get any of your stuff. Even when you visit someone or they visit you you can't do anything with their KC or stuff....You can play games, swim in the pool.

Maybe first you should try to clear your cache and cookies and reboot your computer. Just to make sure you don't still have your stuff. I had a problem with my computer once and my stuff came back. Also if you go to the W shop and put in the sell and hit the wrong key or WW goes down you can loose your stuff. Sometimes we put stuff in the W shop to see what we would get and then we loose it. So be careful !!

I hope you get it all worked out !!

Just remember you can just keep playing those games and quizes and earn more KC also.

Don't let what happened stop you from playing WW and being in the clubhouse and having friends !!
Old 11-16-2007, 08:05 AM   #48
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

I am so sorry that this happened to you. dont worry, i will not become friends with thihs person. and btw, you should go to www.webkinztimes.ipbfree.com! You can there share everything that has happened here on there! Its just like WI. I am not encouraging anyone to go off of WI because I <3 WI but i am saying, there is someone here that has spent a lot of hard work and time putting up this website for all webkinz lovers, and i think that all of you guys joining would be great! Please join all of you i will give rep points for all who do! luv u all. SC
Old 11-16-2007, 08:10 AM   #49
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

If someone is good and knows what they are doing, they can get into your account with your username and no password. I am an adult and I have confirmed this with Ganz.
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:10 AM   #50
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

wow I guess this serves as a lesson to everyone, that no matter how good something sounds, if someone is offering to get you free stuff or kinzcash, there is something wrong....i know it is tempting, but look at what can happen
Closed