Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #11
bananasRus

Default Re: This Is A Warning To You All!

thanks i just cleaned up my buddy list and changed my password...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #12
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz :)
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

AlbrightRC: I don't even know how they got my username or got on my buddy list.
Blueberry2000: I'm sure it was them. It was the only person on my list that I couldn't send a gift to.
Webkinzroxmysox: I did not meet them in the clubhouse. She could have just sold it all and bought 3 pools and sent it to herself. I don't even know who he/she is.
Baby252: Who's Justin? How do I report her?

---------- Webkinz___Lover added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Let's just have this as an example to you all that you have to be careful w/your password.

Last edited by Webkinz___Lover; 11-15-2007 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2007, 07:53 PM   #13
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the warning!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #14
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

They cant take your stuff just by being on your friends list. I still dont know how they got your password if you didnt give it to them.
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #15
Baby252

Well what is your user name? Is it easy to guess?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #16
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

YIKES! Tell justin to add her to the list and get over to quizzy's, quick!
vince730 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2007, 07:57 PM   #17
Gift Guru

goodgirl599 is on a distinguished road

thank yuo!! i'll never do that, even though i am never friends with anny1 i dont know. THX!
Old 11-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #18
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz___Lover
Blueberry2000: I'm sure it was them. It was the only person on my list that I couldn't send a gift to.
I'm very confused. Did you give your password to this person? How could they have figured out your password just from your username?

And if they sold a bunch of your expensive items, even if they bought 3 pools - then wouldn't you have a bunch of kinzcash? You said you lost $25,000, but 3 pools only cost $6000. So if they sold $25,000 worth of stuff, and bought $6000, then why don't you have $19,000 extra kinzcash in your account right now?

So you say that this is the only person you could not send a gift to. So that would indicate that someone from your account sent that person 1 kinzpost (of up to 3 items) already today. UNLESS there is some other reason that would cause you to not be able to send a gift to someone. I'm not sure what that might be, if anything.

I am only posing these questions because it is a very serious matter to accuse someone publicly if you are not 200% sure of their guilt.

And we have a very serious problem if someone can somehow get onto your account simply by becoming your friend. As far as I have ever known this is not possible. If there is a glitch that has allowed this, then Ganz needs to know immediately!

I am sorry for your loss, and I hope I didn't sound mean.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:52 PM   #19
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz :)
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

heronbythesea: I don't even know who this person is. I have no clue my password was not obvious at all it was totally unobvious. Even my family members didn't know it. I was the only one who knew. Yea I earned a lot of extra money. Don't worry you're not rude you just want to know the facts. How do I notify Ganz?
goodgirl559: I didn't even reply to this buddy request I think they got onto my account and said yes to thier own request
Baby252: My username's cluelesswalkytalky. My password is not guessable at all. Not even my family members could guess it. I'm the only one who knew it. I obviously changed my password though after this incident.
AlbrightRC: I don't know how they got my password either!
Old 11-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #20
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

i ams o sorry that happend to you! that happened to me to! thanks for the update!
meredith08 is offline Female
Closed