Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Warning For Profile Pages..Suggestion.

Thank you for this info.
REP point for you to kindly
saying this to all the members.
~Skyranch~
skyranch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #82

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the information. I learn something new everyday here at WI.
idog1995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #83
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

This is one of the parts of Webkinz Insider I love,you don`t have to see flashing graphics,thanks for putting this feature in.
-WWhimsyDragon
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #84
luv14webkinz

thank you so much, and everyone else who cares about this.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #85
AshleighRocks

I am very heppy this is a feature when i loo k at them sometimes it hurts my head
Old 12-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #86
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Great idea! My prodile flashes a little, but no neon colors. I like it,, but I guess some other people don't like it, .... thanks Gingerly....
queenofblosomes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #87
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Is mine to bright, or flashy?
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #88
In love with

phylis5835 is on a distinguished road

Great! Thank you for the help.
phylis5835 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #89
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Great thought! This could really save someone! I never even would have thought about something like that if I were desiging my profile with a flashing background! Reps for you!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #90
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

You're all so thoughtful of others.
Gingerly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dizzyizzyclizzyfizzyrox, emma says ginger is cool, f l a m e d a n c e, fanboy and chum chum?, gingerly is right!, goldendoodle, hi :), hide them, kd&me, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, maine/becca was here, neversaynever<3, pawsome thread! -luree, saftey first!, skater4ever, t.r., the longest tag possible, think outside the [box], twee fluffy was here, usercustomizations, you are beautiful(: