Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #21
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Warning For Profile Pages..Suggestion.

I never thought about this, but luckily mine doesn't do that. It took me forever to make it, and it's relaxing for me. It's brown with blue polka-dots, and it's actually a pic of fabric, so it's got a texture.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #22
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Good info
nikkiroth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #23
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks Lilypad and King Hoopla for your help with My Profile page.

I have a suggestion: would it be better to change the title of this thread by adding the word "Seizures" to it? It will then attract the attention of the people at risk. Current title is a bit generic, no offense meant.

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-30-2008 at 11:16 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am glad that this is up now, I posted on the previous one in the lower box where everyone else has posted. Thanks for caring Gingerly.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #25
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

great info! I'm sure that will help lots of people!
Pop_Tart1810 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #26
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Oh my goodness, I never thought about this issue! Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:02 AM   #27
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great suggestion!
That will surely help bunches of people!
vanvan20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:20 AM   #28
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

Thanks Gingerly for bringing this to peoples attention.

I know 2 kids that suffer from this disorder and it can be deadly. One of them are even ordered by her Dr not to go watch fireworks on the 4 of July. Either one of them could go into a seizure from something flashing that they may never come out of.

My own daughter (WhiteTerrierGrl here on WI) suffers from seizures but thank god she's not triggered by flashing things.

Thanks again Gingerly, great infomation for others who are not familiar with this disorder.
CherryPinkPig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:18 PM   #29
I am a

ashleygirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for posting this.
ashleygirl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #30
Dotz4Spotz

I agree... ROCK ON!

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dizzyizzyclizzyfizzyrox, emma says ginger is cool, f l a m e d a n c e, fanboy and chum chum?, gingerly is right!, goldendoodle, hi :), hide them, kd&me, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, maine/becca was here, neversaynever<3, pawsome thread! -luree, saftey first!, skater4ever, t.r., the longest tag possible, think outside the [box], twee fluffy was here, usercustomizations, you are beautiful(: