Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #191
Lil Kinz
jayden7351 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Warning For Profile Pages..Suggestion.

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
This is especially for our new members joining WebkinzInsider.

Our member's Profiles Pages sometimes have animated, flashing graphics.
If you have a seizure disorder or suffer from flashing-light, triggered migraine
headaches, we have a solution. ...........

When you are designing your Profile Page, simply click on the option that says
HIDE CUSTOMIZATIONS. Now you will be able to visit other Profile Pages without
worrying about neon, flashing graphics.
If you need any help at all with this, please don't hesitate to contact any of
our staff members.

( Just a reminder for our members......Be careful choosing your Avvies...flashing
avvies or siggys can also cause some people to have migraines or seizures. )
thanks
jayden7351 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #192
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Okay, thanks for warning me (: are flashing dull colors okay? Like cremson and navy if they are going slow?
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #193
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Good idea! Mine are mostly still anyway.. Unless it's a slideshow thing. I am careful but I never thought about trouble it could cause.. I wondered what that button was for! xD Anywayz.. this is awesome, thanks! (Although I won't be using it.. lol)
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #194
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Great thread, Gingerly. Thank you for posting.
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #195
Gir Rocks!
Webkinz :)

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

This is awesome advice! This post reminds me of the Pokemon episode Electric Soldier Porygon, It was banned because Pikachu launched an electric attack that had special affects that caused seizures.
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #196
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Ok some people will be very happy to know that!!;]
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #197
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

Thanks Gingerly
alyssa338 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #198

PopStar88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I wouldn't have ever thought of that Gingerly. I will pass it on to one I know has migraines. Thank you.
PopStar88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #199
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you Gingerly for spreading the word!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #200
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Thank you! I didn't know we could block peoples settings!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dizzyizzyclizzyfizzyrox, emma says ginger is cool, f l a m e d a n c e, fanboy and chum chum?, gingerly is right!, goldendoodle, hi :), hide them, kd&me, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, maine/becca was here, neversaynever<3, pawsome thread! -luree, saftey first!, skater4ever, t.r., the longest tag possible, think outside the [box], twee fluffy was here, usercustomizations, you are beautiful(: