Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #161
Lol :)
Webkinz :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Warning For Profile Pages..Suggestion.

This really does help. I freaked out when I couldn't see very well on someone's profile. It hurt my eyes really badly but they healed.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #162
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Your profile makes it kinda hard to read too, Maine.
DragonGrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #163
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by RockinRaspberry
I agree!

Some people might have some problem with flashy images!
: )
You're exactly right RockinRaspberry.

Flashing graphics....especially on Avatars can definately cause problems.
Thank you for mentioning this again.
Gingerly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #164

crazy96 is a name known to allcrazy96 is a name known to allcrazy96 is a name known to all

Great tip for new members!!
crazy96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #165
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much! I, cmb123 do get migraines easily. Thank you for telling others so i don't have to lol.
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #166

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Thanks! Flashy things make my eyes hurt
I wish people with flashy backgrounds could read this cause it's kinda hard to say
"Your profile is too flashy"
I know I can turn off user (whatever you call it) but I love some people's non-flashy ones
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #167
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Need more details! I'm not the most computer-savvy person on the block, and still looking for the "hide customisation" thingy. Not that I want to dsable them, but I was just curious.
You know where it shows someones avatar and join date, etc?? Well to the left of that is a button that says "Hide user customization." I hope you could understand that. I'm not too great at explaining stuff..

Nice thread! I don't need to stay away from them, but it does annoy me a little when I can barely see what I'm saying to the person. It's like "how the world do they read that??" I would much more prefer just plain and simple background colors.

I agree with monkeysgirl, I wouldn't want to say "could you make your profile so its not like.....way too flashy?"

Oh, and Gingerly, could you please VM me and tell me if my avatar is too flashy? It's kind of dark but I want to make sure.

And you know what might help? Is if someone from the staff deleted the really bright colors. Like when someone posts in that green or blue that's really bright, I have to highlight it just to read it. These are the colors: Green & Blue I do not think there is any reason to have those colors if you can't even read them.

Sorry that was a really long post but I wanted to say a lot.

Last edited by CrabCake; 09-01-2009 at 08:57 PM..
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #168

Platypus73099 has a spectacular aura about

thank you!!!
Platypus73099 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #169
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Thank you alot Gingerely!
smileywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #170
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
You know where it shows someones avatar and join date, etc?? Well to the left of that is a button that says "Hide user customization." I hope you could understand that. I'm not too great at explaining stuff..

Nice thread! I don't need to stay away from them, but it does annoy me a little when I can barely see what I'm saying to the person. It's like "how the world do they read that??" I would much more prefer just plain and simple background colors.

I agree with monkeysgirl, I wouldn't want to say "could you make your profile so its not like.....way too flashy?"

Oh, and Gingerly, could you please VM me and tell me if my avatar is too flashy? It's kind of dark but I want to make sure.

And you know what might help? Is if someone from the staff deleted the really bright colors. Like when someone posts in that green or blue that's really bright, I have to highlight it just to read it. These are the colors: Green & Blue I do not think there is any reason to have those colors if you can't even read them.

Sorry that was a really long post but I wanted to say a lot.
Thanks so much for your input.

....When you see colors too difficult to read ( also yellow, orange and white)
you can always flag the post/thread so a staff member can change the color
and gently pm the member.

....Do the same thing when you come across an avvie, siggy or profile page
that's too flashy, plus, you can always pm a staff member about it.

Gingerly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dizzyizzyclizzyfizzyrox, emma says ginger is cool, f l a m e d a n c e, fanboy and chum chum?, gingerly is right!, goldendoodle, hi :), hide them, kd&me, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, maine/becca was here, neversaynever<3, pawsome thread! -luree, saftey first!, skater4ever, t.r., the longest tag possible, think outside the [box], twee fluffy was here, usercustomizations, you are beautiful(: