Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2017, 05:13 PM   #1
ebkinz <3
Webkinz :)

laffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Who runs this site?

i've been thinking about the way the mods can't do stuff like access the front page. Who pays for the server uptime and if i make a donation, who gets it? and why can't the admin come and help
laffysaffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2017, 06:33 PM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Who runs this site?

I don't have the answers to your questions!

I have wondered the same thing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-02-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That's an excellent question! I don't think anyone does tbh, Justin (the owner) used to but he's since disappeared & never comes on anymore. The mods/admins do things to the best of their ability but it su.cks that the site has come down to this, but without proper care, updates, & do the things necessary to keeping this site up to date it's hard when you don't have the powers/abilities to do that. It's definitely difficult for the mods/admins to do just about anything but they manage & so do we. I applaud them for doing what they're able to do & especially since they have lives of their own (possibly even children) bc it's definitely not easy managing everything in the real world AND online. Although we're basically severely limited to what we can do, I hope you're able to love & enjoy the site as much as we do ♥.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-02-2017, 08:07 PM   #4
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night party
robertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night party

and some of the best contributors & posters have left , Desty , and the always hilarious dragonbird and others !!!
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-03-2017, 03:42 PM   #5

Tacos knows the way
Tacos knows the wayTacos knows the wayTacos knows the wayTacos knows the way

This is a very serious concern among most members. Hopefully things will change. It's too bad that new Admin cannot be appointed so that the site can be more functional such as a homepage, etc.
Tacos is offline Male
Old 01-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #6
Now Zero Calories!

KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep
KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep

they have abandon us

i just want to change my pic
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 01-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #7
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

I was wondering this same thing... is there anyone who could take over the site?
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 01-05-2017, 10:30 AM   #8
ebkinz <3

laffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow thanks for the responses, it's nice to see that i'm not alone in thinking this.
i honestly could live with the profile pic stuff but I'm quite concerned about how the server is still up and if it's an automatic bill or something? it could be cancelled at any moment if it's an automatic bill somene hasn't realised about
laffysaffy is offline Female
Old 01-05-2017, 08:25 PM   #9

Tacos knows the way
Tacos knows the wayTacos knows the wayTacos knows the wayTacos knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by laffysaffy
Wow thanks for the responses, it's nice to see that i'm not alone in thinking this.
i honestly could live with the profile pic stuff but I'm quite concerned about how the server is still up and if it's an automatic bill or something? it could be cancelled at any moment if it's an automatic bill somene hasn't realised about
That is what I am concerned about. I feel like one day, we will will all log on here and the site will be gone forever.
Tacos is offline Male
Old 01-06-2017, 06:54 AM   #10

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by laffysaffy
i've been thinking about the way the mods can't do stuff like access the front page. Who pays for the server uptime and if i make a donation, who gets it? and why can't the admin come and help
apparently a guy named Justin Watkins owns this site. If you will note the other Insiders sites listed in the upper right hand corner of this page, he seems to own or be very involved in those sites, ie. Club Penguin Insider, etc. Those sites have not been up-dated in over a year either.

I wish he would just sell this site so it can be up=dated and things work, like the search, change avatar, etc.

I was wondering if the drastic drop in members on-line posting is related to all the frustrations with getting WWX running correctly.

LOL the wonderful moderator ppl are hanging on here like the rest of us. waiting for things to get back to what we are used to.
ryhill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a positive thought, justin was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, tagsstillwork!