Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default WARNING: Just another reminder! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

Halloween is just around the corner! Get out your costumes and get ready to trick or treat! But for the sake of WI, please follow these rules! (=

1. If you have a costume, GREAT, we'd all love to see it! So post it, but a reminder, there are younger kids on WI so please DO NOT post inapropriate costumes on here.

2. I know, for a costume or even for fun people want to jump out at you and go BOO! Well, again, I can't stress it enought that there are younger kids here! They will be scared to death to see a scary avvie pic or siggie pic. Please save those for another site! (=

3. NO SCARY STORIES. Absolutly no scary stories. If you think scary avatars will scare them, wait 'til they read those stories and they go tell there parents and WI loses all the reputation it has earned because parents complain to their friends and to our staff. Not too cool ya'll.

4. If any of this is found or seen, please inform a staff member immediatly! (=

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

♥carly

UPDATE!

Bonsai said:
Quote:
Great reminders!

Also, everyone needs to remember that you cannot post pics of yourself, people in your family, your friends, etc. on WI. If you're in a princess costume with your face visible, you can't post it on here.

I'm not entirely sure what the mods would say about pics of people with masks... but since you can't post a pic of someone with their face blurred out, I'd assume masked pics wouldn't be allowed either.

Last edited by BackFlip15; 10-06-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: blah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
My dog likes
Webkinz :)

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: WARNING: Just another reminder! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Halloween is just around the corner! Get out your costumes and get ready to trick or treat! But for the sake of WI, please follow these rules! (=

1. If you have a costume, GREAT, we'd all love to see it! So post it, but a reminder, there are younger kids on WI so please DO NOT post inapropriate costumes on here.

2. I know, for a costume or even for fun people want to jump out at you and go BOO! Well, again, I can't stress it enought that there are younger kids here! They will be scared to death to see a scary avvie pic or siggie pic. Please save those for another site! (=

3. NO SCARY STORIES. Absolutly no scary stories. If you think scary avatars will scare them, wait 'til they read those stories and they go tell there parents and WI loses all the reputation it has earned because parents complain to their friends and to our staff. Not too cool ya'll.

4. If any of this is found or seen, please inform a staff member immediatly! (=

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

♥carly
This is a good reminder for people. Rep point!
Tango is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

Thats a good point and thanks for bringing this up to everyone! Little kids get scared easily then they might be scared to come back on here again.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Thanks for bringing this up! I, in fact am one of those little kids and am absolutely NOT a big fan of horror. I really hate anything scary and sometimes avatars creep me out. I almost left the webstie because of it! Thanks for the reminder.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #5
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

thanks for the reminder. i totally agree. I will keep an eye out for things like that!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Great reminders!

Also, everyone needs to remember that you cannot post pics of yourself, people in your family, your friends, etc. on WI. If you're in a princess costume with your face visible, you can't post it on here.

I'm not entirely sure what the mods would say about pics of people with masks... but since you can't post a pic of someone with their face blurred out, I'd assume masked pics wouldn't be allowed either.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #7
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Great Reminder. It's Important to alot of the people on WI. I feel that you should get a rep point because many people will read this. I have not seen any so far. Thats a good thing. I be sure that if I see anyone and I will report them for sure!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Good reminder out all those scary people out there on WI!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #9
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
Great reminders!

Just about to say the same thing. Bonsai you always beat me Yeah, rep for Bonsai and thread creator backflip
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #10
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks ya'll! Everyone just watch out for those ppl and also what bonsai said. (=
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
happy halloween