Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Want to know where to find the best prices available for Webkinz?

Sorry, I don't have the anwer to this... BUT, I would love to know this info, too.

I'd like to suggest that a new thread be created that members can constantly update with info on where they find Webkinz at a great price, whether it be an actual retail store or an online site.

I've seen scattered posts with people talking about getting a great deal on their latest Webkinz, but you have to look all over for that info. (I admit, I may be totally missing it... and maybe this thread IS already here, so if it is, I apologize for my suggetion and hope somone will tell me where it is). I'd love for their to be a specific thread to look to, so that we can all find out where the best prices and good finds are currently located.

I know, everyone's located in different areas, and it would be hard for someone on the east coast to get the deal currently going on in the west coast, and such forth... So maybe the thread could be divided into "areas" to help people know where to post and where to look.

I just thought this would be a great feature to WI, because I am constantly on the hunt for a great deal. Does anyone else think this idea would be a good addition to ? Please post your thoughts, and thank you for reading!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Want to know where to find the best prices available for Webkinz?

I think it is a good idea, however, I have noticed that a lot of people who get good deals onlie will not give up their sites. I totally think it is worth a try, the section could be called Webkinz dealz or something like that.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
Kayla4612

Well I think this is a great idea sharing where to get goood deals. However, like you said it may be kind of hard because we all live in different areas of the U.S not even just the U.S. the WORLD. but its a great idea. REP POINT.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Oh, I am so happy to see that some of you agree with me and would also enjoy having a thread to frequent and see if there are some good deals in our area. Thanks for posting your comments. :-) Hopefully others can help improve on this suggestion and we could all help to find a way to make it happen. Thank you.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
:D

nikilynn has a spectacular aura aboutnikilynn has a spectacular aura about

Carlton cards has good prices. 10 for a lil'kinz and 13 for a normal size. Joseph beth books also have the same prices excape their lil'kinz are 8.99
nikilynn is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #6
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

REP POINT big time!!! This is a wonderful idea! I live in the east coast, and sometimes deals at Walgreens is happening in like Canada! and we don't even have a walgreens around here or a limited too!
But I do find that drugstores have the cheapest where I live - they're about $10-13 for the large size webkinz

Webkinz Dealz is a really good name too! We could have a section within that being "US" "Canada" "Asia" and "European" or something like that and people can post where the best deals are and then a separate "Online Dealz" (still within Webkinz Dealz") section!!!
ebay can sometimes be the place to go but they make the shipping kinda high sometimes and rip you off then...

good luck bargain hunters!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

I Love the Dealz section idea and how to break it up. in US. ex.someone lives in Ca? they can safely post Cent.Ca. and the store or branch.then those that know their town can decide if its close to travel.

---------- bennysmommy1 added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

If someone knows if their store is online too they can post it. this was a great idea. for ex. Cracker Barrell isnt in Me. so i have to travel nxt state over!

Last edited by bennysmommy1; 01-20-2009 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

I personally found that local stores are the best places to find webkinz deals.And if you wait until a few more new webkinz come out to get the current new webkinz it will be cheaper.I love your idea.we could have a section in the fourm called webkinz dealz.Where everyone posts what great deals they are getting on webkinz.But when they post they could say west coast or east coast and possibly what state.But not the city.rep point to you!!
london45 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Oh wow, this is wonderful that you all are getting behind this idea. And I love the suggestion to break it down further into regions... that would really help people to narrow it down and find if the deal is available where they are. And the name suggestion, WebkinzDealz! LOVE IT :-)
Old 01-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Cracker Barrel sells Lil'Kinz for $9.99 and Webkinz for $13.99. Walgreens sells W-Cares Lil'Kinz for $6.99, and sometimes they have sales, like $1 off, or buy-one-get-one-free on Black Friday and after Christmas.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed