Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Want to be a good poll taker? Use the O-C-T-O-P-U-S method!

Awesome thread. We need some more nice-ness.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #22
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

If someone is asking for your opinion you have the right to voice it but there are nice ways to express it if it is a negative one.

If you really can't find anything nice to "sandwich" your negative comment, then you're better off keeping your opinion to yourself. There's nothing constructive or helpful in only saying "I hate it" or "That's ugly", etc. - just hurtful.

Thank you MegMeg for posting this reminder. Rep to you!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh wow, this sounds like a brilliant idea Meg! I love it, and we can use this in our polls so we don't hurt others when we don't agree with something! Thanks!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #24

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Octopus? Can I just say that....I love the idea!!! Sometimes I find a poll, And I don't even post because I don't really wanna hurt their feelings, Now I can voice my opinion without hurting their feeling xD....Nice idea!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #25
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Thank you all for your positive comments! I just find that if I can't find ONE thing positive (this is really hard) then I just skip over the thread altogether (unless ALL the posts are negative, then I FORCE myself to say something I trully like.)
Old 12-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #26
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

great method! i think everybody should follow the "o-c-t-o-p-u-s method"! rep points for you! (;
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #27
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Thanks ASH

Hey Tarsky, I might use your picture on the front LOL xD
Old 12-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #28
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

What a great method! This is a nice way for people to voice their opinion but also keep it nice. Thanks for sharing!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #29
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Very creative idea!
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 08:40 AM   #30
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I really like all of the thought you put into this!! It is not easy to say something positive about something that you personally do not like. You did a great job...OCTOPUS...very cute!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, hurricanes, smells like purple