Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

shannonfrogi13 will become famous soon enough

Default :w:Shannon's Useful Webkinz Tips~Help Hotline~Great For New Players!:w:

Shannon's Webbie Help!

OK, I've been playing webkinz for awhile now, since last July, and I thought I might ya now, give back to the newer users, so I set up this! I'm gonna post some tips that will answer SOME of your questions, but if it's not answered here, feel free to post you question below, but make sure it's about WEBKINZ not WebkinzInsider. (Say, the question,"How do you put clothes on your pet" would be OK, but,"How do you put a photo under your name" would not)

OK, here are the tips!

Basic Tips
Just starting out eh? Well here are some tips!

1. Make sure you have some food in your dock.(It comes in handy when you're doing trivia!)
2. Try to visit you webkin(z) daily, or as often as you can (It keeps them happy!)
3. Make sure your pet has a bed! This is a must have if you want a happy webkinz!
4. Unless you REALLY love one of the Curio Shop items and/or themes, or you want to be a collecter, try to buy your things at the shop (Most of the time it's cheaper!)
5. If you have a lot of webkinz, try to make a room just for them to sleep in, because then you will have loads of extra rooms to have fun with, and you won't have to spend 700 kinzcash a room!
6. I find that it's really good to have one blender, sandwitch maker, and stove. They come in handy when you want to give your webbie a treat!
7. When your webkinz is hungry, think of the foods that fill YOU up, then buy them at the shop!
8. It's always nice to have a TV.
9. Try to buy foods that are on sale.
10. Love your webkinz, and never stop beliving in them.

Advanced Webinz Tips
Ha ha! No fooling around with you, you know your stuff! Here are some tips anyway!

1. Want something? Save up for it, and it shouldn't be too far away!
2. New on WI? (Ohh, breaking my own rules!) Your first goal should be to get gifted, because then, if you work hard and earn some good kinzcash, almost all the items on webkinz are open to you!
3. Make sure to show up on holidays for where there are holidays, there are things going on, and free awasome items that can be worth loads after a while!.
4. If you can, try to buy the POTM, even if it's not your favorite and you already have it.
5. If you really love those webbies, usally you can get a few for you b-day, chistmas, and so on.

Tips From Other WI Users!

1.(From webkinzlover952) When you have lots of kc make sure all your pets are at 100. Then your pets seem to stay full for awhile. I haven't fed some of my pets since january and they are all in the 90's!

If YOU want your tip here, fell free to post below!

Hope you've enjoyed my tippys, and if you have you have any further questions, feel free to fill out the form below!

Name
(ebkinz Name)
question-
:husky::gwolf::husky::gwolf::husky::gwolf::husky::gwolf::husky::gwolf:

Last edited by shannonfrogi13; 02-16-2008 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: cheese
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

Default Re: :w:Shannon's Useful Webkinz Tips~Help Hotline~Great For New Players!:w:

Anyone? Please comment, it took m a long time to type!
Old 02-16-2008, 04:03 AM   #3
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: :w:Shannon's Useful Webkinz Tips~Help Hotline~Great For New Players!:w:

I think you did an awesome job
thanks for posting this
take care and have a great night.
my webbies have not been to hungry lately.
I always like to make sure they are full Lol
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 04:13 AM   #4
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

Thank you!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
smilelaugh
Webkinz :)

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much! This helped a ton!
Old 02-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

You're welcome! Glad to help.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
pnemonia

webkinzlover952 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing the advice but, I have been on webkinz since last year and I knew almost all of this stuff. i have one tip though. When you have lots of kc make sure all your pets are at 100. Then your pets seem to stay full for awhile. I haven't fed some of my pets since january and they are all in the 90's!
Great job Shanonfroggi!
webkinzlover952 is offline Male
Old 02-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

I've added a part where your tip are seen!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Great Tips, I have been on since 2005 so I don't need them but I know many who do so great job!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #10
shannonfrogi13
Gifted

Thank you!
Closed