Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default W.I. Staff Appreciation Week 2011

Click the image to open in full size.

Banner&Headings made by cutiepiekelsey

We're back again
for our second annual staff appreciation day!
Unfortunatly lilpanda123 can’t run the holiday this year so it's up to me and I'd love some help. If interested pm one of us or check out our site!

In 2010 Lilpanda123 had the idea of having a holiday on October 1st to show how much we appreciate our staff and what they do for all of us here on W.I. it was such a success we followed a members idea and made it a weeklong event. It was a huge success! So for months we've been planning to do it again this year. We're also starting a collaboration with vasquez (to try an get the most people online ever.) And another with priceless (March to Kindness). See below for more information on our collaborations.

We make graphics for each and every staff member to use for the week. We also make members graphics thanking the staff and members use those for a week. And we make threads were members can post personal thank you's to the staff. The bolder members even post on their profiles and p.m. them. And finally we are featuring a series of fun games! all will help you get to know our staff.

We need a lot of people to help us get organized (pm MissSayles for details) and we still need graphics. Every single person can send a pm or vm to a friend and that’s the best way to help.
{example}
Quote:
Hey ,
Alot of members are working on a surprise for the staff. We're going to have lots of games and prizes. I was hoping you'd join us and help. Because the staff do alot for us on webkinzinsider.com and it's a fun way to say thank you that we all enjoy so check it out.

Your friend,

- W.I. Staff Week
_______________________________________________________________________________________

ask vasquez for our to-do-list we could use some help
check out our first post on page 6 it has lots of suff for you to help with (due to recent request)

{if we have a update you get a vm notice}
Spoiler: show

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-17th-682092/

mods and admins

momamea13
cocoabean
nascarfan
COWS4YOU
cbjhockey
FIA
TTG
Gingerly
webberlily
fairlyoddmom
JennielouMissGnomie
missyK
winnie
electrabuzz1

Founders

Justin
Kevin
Wendy

Gift Coaches

bonnie
cocoharry
countrychick11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
kinzmom1994
mathmom2
mommaluvsmush
myJbees
SillieGoosie
wildhare1357

Graphic Designers

dogsdigholes

sysOPs

canonymous
ClaraZ25
monkeecj

Webkinz Insider Forum - Show Groups

Game/Poll Idea's;

• How well do you know your Staff?
We can have trivia questions on various members of the staff and they can post their results!
  • Who's Graphics is that?
We put up a random graphic that a staff member has used in the past and we give a reward for who ever guesses it correctly first.
  • What part of the staff would you be?
We give a short descripition of every job here on W.I. and people vote for their prefrance.

Last edited by misssayles; 08-17-2011 at 12:23 PM..
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: W.I. Staff Appreciation Week 2011

cool.

but i thought WI already had their 4th anniversary..... whats june 26th to do with it? maybe im wrong
and cbjhockey is a mod not a gift coach
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Good Work to all the staff members for there hard work you deserve it
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #4

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
cool.

but i thought WI already had their 4th anniversary..... whats june 26th to do with it? maybe im wrong
and cbjhockey is a mod not a gift coach
sorry i had to edit that part quick it was a typo
Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

GO WI STAFF!!!!!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
GO WI STAFF!!!!!!
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yay! I missed out on the first one and was hoping #2 would be made
labsrock is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Totally deserve it Virtual hug <3! U all are so welcoming and make us feel at home and help us at the worst of times Thannks so much

Love,
Kennedy<3
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #9
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Can you sign me up for the VM notification? Thanks so much!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #10

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I can't wait.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, battlepaw was here!, have a nice day!, hooray101!, jellydonut!, megan wuz here, wi!, you are beautiful(: