Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #31
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: A "View New Thread" section

Sorry, I had to disable it for a bit, because it is too server-intensive and I need to figure out a way to cache the information... Don't worry, I'll implement it somehow!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #32
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Sorry, I had to disable it for a bit, because it is too server-intensive and I need to figure out a way to cache the information... Don't worry, I'll implement it somehow!
I noticed it missing.....take your time! We can wait. But it will definatly help us help other people when it is done!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #33

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hey, that is a cool idea!

Justin... thank you
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #34
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Oh, that is fine. It was neat while it was up for a while! Hopefully it will be able to be fixed.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #35
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

No problem! I can't wait for it to come back up!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #36
ow- it has changed h
Webkinz :)

craftygal3000 is a jewel in the roughcraftygal3000 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree!!!
craftygal3000 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #37
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by craftygal3000
I totally agree!!!
Thanks! Justin is working on finishing it.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #38
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

Oh, no wonder i couldn't find it,....lol i was looking but i couldnt' find it!! hehe
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #39
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I absolutely think this is an amazing idea! I don't like it when I make a hread and no member posts or views it. That makes me sad. I know this makes other members sad too! I would LOVE this section! I would check it at least once a day! I think this would solve a lot of "Anybody here's" or " Nobody is here. WAH!'s" You should run it by Justin or Wendy! I hope they make this happen! GOOD LUCK with everything and I REALLY HOPE this thread comes true.

---------- S.O.S.Star added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

YAY! It really is going to happen eventually! I am so glad! This is going to be a reallly great section!

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 03-02-2009 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #40
Did it!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
I absolutely think this is an amazing idea! I don't like it when I make a hread and no member posts or views it. That makes me sad. I know this makes other members sad too! I would LOVE this section! I would check it at least once a day! I think this would solve a lot of "Anybody here's" or " Nobody is here. WAH!'s" You should run it by Justin or Wendy! I hope they make this happen! GOOD LUCK with everything and I REALLY HOPE this thread comes true.

---------- S.O.S.Star added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

YAY! It really is going to happen eventually! I am so glad! This is going to be a reallly great section!
Yeah, I hope Justin finishes soon!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Closed